Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Reserved slot redirects w/ retake plugin. willing to pay

Post New Thread Reply   

decentLIVE
Old 03-20-2016 , 23:09   [CS:GO] Reserved slot redirects w/ retake plugin. willing to pay
Reply With Quote #1

Im looking to pay a sm coder to either correctly configure the plugins, or alter them to do the job.
Im looking for like, a quote or something. Tell me how much it would cost if its possible, and if I can afford it i'll pay you to do it

What I have:
I have 2 retake servers
My retake servers play with 9 people, currently there set up with 9 playable slots and 1 reserved slot in reserved mode 2. Hide slots is set to 1, but it does nothing. The reserved slots work as advertised on the sm wiki.

How the retake plugin would work without reserved slots:
there would be 11 players in the server, 9 playing and 2 waiting in spectate 'queuing' to play.

What I want:
I want my server to have 9 players playing, 2 players waiting in the queue. When a player with reserve access joins it kicks a player that is playing, and lets him skip the queue. Also, instead of kicking the player, he gets the option to redirect to our second retake server if there's available space, and also a notification that he can get reserved access by donating.

Regarding which retake plugin I am using:
I am currently using retakes 1.4 by ofir753 - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=251829
I want to be using retakes by splewis, but my community doesnt like it being a 3v5 when there's 8 people in the server, so I am also looking to edit the plugin by splewis so that its a 4v4 when there's 8 people in the server.

It would be great if someone who knows if this is possible/could do it could pm me with an estimated price. fyi my servers are based in Australia.

Last edited by decentLIVE; 03-20-2016 at 23:10.
Darkness_
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2016 , 23:33   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved slot redirects w/ retake plugin. willing to pay
Reply With Quote #2

There is currently no way to redirect players to another server. Well, not to my knowledge that is.
decentLIVE
Old 03-21-2016 , 00:06   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved slot redirects w/ retake plugin. willing to pay
Reply With Quote #3

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=255675
Darkness_
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2016 , 01:26   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved slot redirects w/ retake plugin. willing to pay
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by decentLIVE View Post
I actually meant a there is no such method for CS:GO that doesn't use the Steam Bot invite work around that h3bus used in that release. But if that's what you're looking for then it is indeed possible to accomplish what you need.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2016 , 12:10   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved slot redirects w/ retake plugin. willing to pay
Reply With Quote #5

For redirection, nobody tried with ReconnectClient and IPTABLES? maybe if possible with it. But I did not have the chance to try it yet.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2016 , 13:02   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved slot redirects w/ retake plugin. willing to pay
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by decentLIVE View Post
but my community doesnt like it being a 3v5 when there's 8 people in the server, so I am also looking to edit the plugin by splewis so that its a 4v4 when there's 8 people in the server.
or you could just set sm_retakes_ratio_constant to whatever you want