View Single Post
ambn
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2018 , 01:20   Re: [DISCUSSION] Why do you break the rules?
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
Honestly! I don't mind if I use those plugins or not. The things is I have to pay over 300$ for my server co-location service... My servers was once so clean and crowded and perfect without using those plugins. But since they came, it still fine. But it's strange, after Valve put GSLT ban, players suddenly love !ws !gloves !knife ... And they change to play on servers with that.
Although my community have over 18000 members, more than 6000 are active players.... So I have to use them , and have to pay more for token service. Also have to use vpp motd ads in server too to replace some money loss.
Well , it really hard for any server owner or community that working almost like non-profits. Very struggles to keep server and community alive. Everything are HAVE TO PAY.
Of course ) I never asking any coders here to do stupid things to break more rules ) because that will lead to more restrictions and community destroying.
well i'm agree with what you say, it's an unfair competition which has came over community servers, i my self have many useful stuff for my servers and people who rent them many usefull stuff that can help them manage their servers even without being in their servers but you know what? all they care about is Skins, Skins and Skins...
if anything should goes, i think it should be the same for everyone.