Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.7, 2021-11-03)

Post New Thread Reply   

nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2015 , 20:34   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #291

Pugsetup now have aim maps warmup to wait for players too ?
Been a long time not using this. what's the new features ?
Old 04-04-2015 , 20:36   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #292

Well we did a bunch of testing today and discovered a few things.
1) sv_full_alltalk is super unreliable to set. If sv_auto_full_alltalk_during_warmup_half_end is 0 then sv_full_alltalk can never be 1. If sv_auto_full_alltalk_during_warmup_half_end is 1 then it does indeed work as suggested and enables and disables sv_full_alltalk during warmup and disables it after. This is fine for this server, but explains a few things for some of my other pub's...
2) Depending on your settings, if players team swap while match is live (including spec to ct/t) then for the remainder of that round, that player can hear all the players on both teams. If the player swapped from ct/t or vice versa then only their original team will be able to hear them speak back. When the next round begins everything is normal and only teammates can hear themselves.

I guess depending on how the Pug options are set up this circumstance can be more or less likely to happen. I was thinking of setting the Admin flag for the PUG plugin to a flag that all my Members have but now that seems like it might cause more problems than its worth (cause admins can still go to spec in a live match). When players are recognized by the plugin as having admin access, what exactly does that mean for them? What can they do or not do based on having or not having the flag ?

Last edited by Sketchy; 04-04-2015 at 20:38.
BizrGaming
Old 04-04-2015 , 21:37   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
It works for me. Check the values you have for sm_pugsetup_maplist and sm_pugsetup_maplist_aim_maps, and the contents to any files they point to.
The values seem fine as sm_pugsetup_maplist is set to maps.txt and sm_pugsetup_maplist_aim_maps is set to aim_maps which obviously contains the aim maps. When I add maps into aim_maps.txt they get added to the change map section on .setup so I guess the plugin is using the wrong txt for some reason? Any idea how to fix this as I have already tried a fresh install of the plugin
BizrGaming
Old 04-05-2015 , 10:53   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizrGaming View Post
The values seem fine as sm_pugsetup_maplist is set to maps.txt and sm_pugsetup_maplist_aim_maps is set to aim_maps which obviously contains the aim maps. When I add maps into aim_maps.txt they get added to the change map section on .setup so I guess the plugin is using the wrong txt for some reason? Any idea how to fix this as I have already tried a fresh install of the plugin
Hmmmm, the issue seems to be fixed in Build #244, guess that was what the update for? Thanks a million for such a great plugin splewis ^_^
nongnoobjung
Old 04-05-2015 , 14:21   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #295

splewis can you write how to use rws store on mysql ? i'm so confuse
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 04-05-2015 , 16:20   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
Pugsetup now have aim maps warmup to wait for players too ?
Been a long time not using this. what's the new features ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
You're using other plugins to change how voice communication works. Remove them or fix them, them not working after team switches has nothing to do with this plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizrGaming View Post
Hmmmm, the issue seems to be fixed in Build #244, guess that was what the update for? Thanks a million for such a great plugin splewis ^_^
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongnoobjung View Post
splewis can you write how to use rws store on mysql ? i'm so confuse
sm_pugsetup_rws_storage_method 2 in cfg/sourcemod/pugsetup/pugsetup_rwsbalancer.cfg and configure a database named "pugsetup" in addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg

Edit: there are some bugs with using a non-default (0) sm_pugsetup_rws_storage_method - I'd suggest using 0 until the next release.

Last edited by splewis; 04-06-2015 at 18:25.
SM9
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2015 , 00:01   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #297

Hi Splewis, do you know of a fix for the server crashing when map changes with tv_enable 1

Thanks.
keigel2001
Old 04-06-2015 , 19:54   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #298

Just a litte idea for a new feature:
Maybe make a function, which gives back money, when someone disconnects while game is live?
We had a game today and someone had a timeout. Stats were restored, but he had no money (reconnected while game was paused).

I'm not sure if there's already a valve native method or cvar I'm missing.
Or even a better method for achieving this?

Really great plugin. Thanks for your work

Pohearts
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-06-2015 , 22:19   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by keigel2001 View Post
Just a litte idea for a new feature:
Maybe make a function, which gives back money, when someone disconnects while game is live?
We had a game today and someone had a timeout. Stats were restored, but he had no money (reconnected while game was paused).

I'm not sure if there's already a valve native method or cvar I'm missing.
Or even a better method for achieving this?

Really great plugin. Thanks for your work
Afaik, the Money also will be saved by default in competitive setting on csgo

Last edited by Pohearts; 04-06-2015 at 22:19.
boe
Old 04-07-2015 , 07:34   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #300

Is there a option to delay the mapvote like sm_pugsetup_start_delay "10" for the restart delay?

A lot people switch weopons on that time and vote for option 1, 2 or 3 therefore. I know there is a !revote option but wouldn't it be a bit more intuitive if there is a countdown from 10 or 5 and then start?

Another thing.. When the map gets changed there is just the message [PugSetup] Changing map to de_nuke.... Would it be possible to change the message to [PugSetup] Changing map to de_nuke (6/10 votes)...? There is a lot of discussion everytime how many people actually voted the map.