Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam

Post New Thread Reply   

Riosha
Old 11-09-2011 , 05:22   [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #1

What I need to do to allow use of voice commands (like MEDIC! or another character's voice commands) as often as I click on the button?
Maybe there is some plugin for it?

I've seen some servers with that function.
Send a message via ICQ to Riosha Send a message via MSN to Riosha Send a message via Skype™ to Riosha
Dr. McKay
Sir Dr. SourceMod Plugin Approver Esq. Ltd. M.D. PhD
Old 11-09-2011 , 11:18   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #2

It's a cvar, but I don't remember what it is atm. Punch in find voice.
Old 11-09-2011 , 11:37   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
It's a cvar, but I don't remember what it is atm. Punch in find voice.
I'm not finding any such cvar.

Here is a list of all convars and concommands mentioning voice in the current version of TF2 (including any SourceMod ones):
Code:
"mp_show_voice_icons","1       ",,,"GAMEDLL",,,,,,,,"REPLICATED",,,,,,,"Show overhead player voice icons when players are speaking.
"net_compressvoice","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Attempt to compress out of band voice payloads (360 only)."
"replay_record_voice","1       ",,,"GAMEDLL",,,,,,,,,,,,,"CLIENTDLL",,"If enabled, voice data is recorded into the replay files."
"sm_mute","cmd",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"sm_mute <player> - Removes a player's ability to use voice."
"sm_silence","cmd",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"sm_silence <player> - Removes a player's ability to use voice or chat."
"sm_unmute","cmd",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"sm_unmute <player> - Restores a player's ability to use voice."
"sm_unsilence","cmd",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"sm_unsilence <player> - Restores a player's ability to use voice and chat."
"sv_allow_voice_from_file","1       ",,,,,,,,,,,"REPLICATED",,,,,,,"Allow or disallow clients from using voice_inputfromfile on this server."
"sv_use_steam_voice","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,"REPLICATED",,,,,,,"Enable/disable using Steam Voice instead of the old voice codec (if enabled, voice_inputfromfile will no longer function)."
"sv_voicecodec","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Specifies which voice codec DLL to use in a game. Set to the name of the DLL without the extension."
"sv_voiceenable","1       ","ARCHIVE",,,,,"NOTIFY",,,,,,,,,,,,""
"tv_relayvoice","1       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Relay voice data: 0=off, 1=on"
"voice_debugfeedbackfrom","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""
"voice_inputfromfile","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Get voice input from 'voice_input.wav' rather than from the microphone."
"voice_recordtofile","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Record mic data and decompressed voice data into 'voice_micdata.wav' and 'voice_decompressed.wav'"
"voice_serverdebug","0       ",,,"GAMEDLL",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""

Last edited by Powerlord; 11-09-2011 at 11:38.
pheadxdll
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-09-2011 , 12:31   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #4

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=156509
Old 11-09-2011 , 12:39   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
I'm not finding any such cvar.

Here is a list of all convars and concommands mentioning voice in the current version of TF2 (including any SourceMod ones):
Code:
"mp_show_voice_icons","1       ",,,"GAMEDLL",,,,,,,,"REPLICATED",,,,,,,"Show overhead player voice icons when players are speaking.
"net_compressvoice","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Attempt to compress out of band voice payloads (360 only)."
"replay_record_voice","1       ",,,"GAMEDLL",,,,,,,,,,,,,"CLIENTDLL",,"If enabled, voice data is recorded into the replay files."
"sm_mute","cmd",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"sm_mute <player> - Removes a player's ability to use voice."
"sm_silence","cmd",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"sm_silence <player> - Removes a player's ability to use voice or chat."
"sm_unmute","cmd",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"sm_unmute <player> - Restores a player's ability to use voice."
"sm_unsilence","cmd",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"sm_unsilence <player> - Restores a player's ability to use voice and chat."
"sv_allow_voice_from_file","1       ",,,,,,,,,,,"REPLICATED",,,,,,,"Allow or disallow clients from using voice_inputfromfile on this server."
"sv_use_steam_voice","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,"REPLICATED",,,,,,,"Enable/disable using Steam Voice instead of the old voice codec (if enabled, voice_inputfromfile will no longer function)."
"sv_voicecodec","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Specifies which voice codec DLL to use in a game. Set to the name of the DLL without the extension."
"sv_voiceenable","1       ","ARCHIVE",,,,,"NOTIFY",,,,,,,,,,,,""
"tv_relayvoice","1       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Relay voice data: 0=off, 1=on"
"voice_debugfeedbackfrom","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""
"voice_inputfromfile","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Get voice input from 'voice_input.wav' rather than from the microphone."
"voice_recordtofile","0       ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Record mic data and decompressed voice data into 'voice_micdata.wav' and 'voice_decompressed.wav'"
"voice_serverdebug","0       ",,,"GAMEDLL",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""
I know there was some cvar, I just don't remember what it is. I tried searching for all the keywords that make sense, like chat and voice and talk and radio. Anyone else know what it is?

You could also look through this: http://developer.valvesoftware.com/w...e_Command_List
Old 11-09-2011 , 13:30   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
I know there was some cvar, I just don't remember what it is. I tried searching for all the keywords that make sense, like chat and voice and talk and radio. Anyone else know what it is?

You could also look through this: http://developer.valvesoftware.com/w...e_Command_List
According to the thread pheadxdll linked to, it's tf_max_voice_speak_delay, but I don't see that in the cvar list. Attempting to change it via the server console returns
Code:
Unknown command "tf_max_voice_speak_delay"
However, using sm_cvar to change it appears to work:
Code:
[SM] Changed cvar "tf_max_voice_speak_delay" to "-2".
L 11/09/2011 - 13:31:00: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" changed cvar (cvar "tf_max_voice_speak_delay") (value "-2")

Last edited by Powerlord; 11-09-2011 at 13:32.
Scoutt
Old 11-09-2011 , 19:30   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
According to the thread pheadxdll linked to, it's tf_max_voice_speak_delay, but I don't see that in the cvar list. Attempting to change it via the server console returns
Code:
Unknown command "tf_max_voice_speak_delay"
However, using sm_cvar to change it appears to work:
Code:
[SM] Changed cvar "tf_max_voice_speak_delay" to "-2".
L 11/09/2011 - 13:31:00: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" changed cvar (cvar "tf_max_voice_speak_delay") (value "-2")

hidden cvars.
Send a message via MSN to Scoutt Send a message via Skype™ to Scoutt
muffinman576
Old 04-10-2012 , 21:42   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #8

use
sm_cvar tf_max_voice_speak_delay -1
Works fine on my server.
kiwi ezic
Old 06-09-2016 , 11:28   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #9

work, but how i can remove the chat spam?
snupydogg
Old 09-05-2016 , 16:00   Re: [REQ] [TF2] Voice commands spam
Reply With Quote #10

Hey I'm trying to make a private (and maybe one day public) dedicated server w/ my friends and would like to add this and already have done it successfully. However, I don't want the chat spam. How would I fix that?