Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.7, 2021-11-03)

Post New Thread Reply   

splewis
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2015 , 04:36   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #331

Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
I can't say if you can add it to the admin panel but you can limit .setup to admin only.

edit the permissions.cfg in /addons/sourcemod/configs/pugsetup/

Code:
"sm_setup"		"all"
to "admin"
For the (unreleased) version 1.4 yes.

Otherwise set sm_pugsetup_requireadmin to 0 in cfg/sourcemod/pugsetup/pugsetup.cfg
Old 04-28-2015 , 06:36   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
I can't say if you can add it to the admin panel but you can limit .setup to admin only.

edit the permissions.cfg in /addons/sourcemod/configs/pugsetup/

Code:
"sm_setup"		"all"
to "admin"
Putting this out there, I don't have a permissions.cfg in that folder. I have chataliases.cfg, practicemode.cfg and standard.txt
skinheadxtreme
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-28-2015 , 07:06   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #333

Would it be possible that the version 1.4.0 comes out with that system to kick someone that doesn't ready up in 1min?
BudgieBrah
Old 04-28-2015 , 08:34   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #334

Is their any possible way to change the prefix that shows up in the chat of the game when the Pug options have been selected?

I edited the pugsetup config to this, sm_pugsetup_message_prefix "[{BLUE}TacticalGaming{NORMAL}] but it shows up as [{BLUE}TacticalGaming] when the pug options have been selected. I understand if you want to leave the PuGSetup there for advertisement of whatever, but I personally would like to change it. Credit to the plugin will of course be sent your way, but I would like to remove the plugin name, and replace it with my own custom name. My clan name like shown in the example above.

When I leave it as sm_pugsetup_message_prefix "[{YELLOW}TacticalGaming{NORMAL}], doesn't change the name to [TacticalGaming], it stays as [PuGSetup].

Thanks,
Budgie

Last edited by BudgieBrah; 04-28-2015 at 08:37.
nongnoobjung
Old 04-28-2015 , 09:32   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudgieBrah View Post
Is their any possible way to change the prefix that shows up in the chat of the game when the Pug options have been selected?

I edited the pugsetup config to this, sm_pugsetup_message_prefix "[{BLUE}TacticalGaming{NORMAL}] but it shows up as [{BLUE}TacticalGaming] when the pug options have been selected. I understand if you want to leave the PuGSetup there for advertisement of whatever, but I personally would like to change it. Credit to the plugin will of course be sent your way, but I would like to remove the plugin name, and replace it with my own custom name. My clan name like shown in the example above.

When I leave it as sm_pugsetup_message_prefix "[{YELLOW}TacticalGaming{NORMAL}], doesn't change the name to [TacticalGaming], it stays as [PuGSetup].

Thanks,
Budgie

Color Code have
Code:
static char _colorNames[][] = {"{NORMAL}", "{DARK_RED}", "{PINK}", "{GREEN}", "{YELLOW}", "{LIGHT_GREEN}", "{LIGHT_RED}", "{GRAY}", "{ORANGE}", "{LIGHT_BLUE}", "{DARK_BLUE}", "{PURPLE}"};
BudgieBrah
Old 04-28-2015 , 09:49   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongnoobjung View Post
Color Code have
Code:
static char _colorNames[][] = {"{NORMAL}", "{DARK_RED}", "{PINK}", "{GREEN}", "{YELLOW}", "{LIGHT_GREEN}", "{LIGHT_RED}", "{GRAY}", "{ORANGE}", "{LIGHT_BLUE}", "{DARK_BLUE}", "{PURPLE}"};

Thanks for the color code, but my custom text still doesn't show up. It still says [PuGSetup] in the {YELLOW} color. I want it to show as [TacticalGaming] in the {DARK_RED} color.

This is how I have it written: sm_pugsetup_message_prefix "[{DARK_RED}TacticalGaming{NORMAL}]
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2015 , 16:32   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudgieBrah View Post
You're probably not setting the cvar correctly. Remember that the plugin (and virtually every sourcemod plugin) uses AutoExecConfig on plugin start to create/execute that pugsetup.cfg file, so changes made there only update on plugin starts. (i.e. server starts or when you update the plugin)

Either restart the server or actually set the cvar via rcon or sm_cvar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinheadxtreme View Post
Would it be possible that the version 1.4.0 comes out with that system to kick someone that doesn't ready up in 1min?
Anything is possible.
Old 04-28-2015 , 16:53   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
You're probably not setting the cvar correctly. Remember that the plugin (and virtually every sourcemod plugin) uses AutoExecConfig on plugin start to create/execute that pugsetup.cfg file, so changes made there only update on plugin starts. (i.e. server starts or when you update the plugin)

Either restart the server or actually set the cvar via rcon or sm_cvar.

Anything is possible.
Yeah it would be great, by the way would it be posible that only captains can use the commands .pause etc?
Yoca
Old 04-28-2015 , 17:42   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinheadxtreme View Post
by the way would it be posible that only captains can use the commands .pause etc?
This can be set in the permissions.cfg file (in the development version at least). I think its in the current build as well, but maybe in a different config file.
skinheadxtreme
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-28-2015 , 18:04   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.3.3, 2015-2-22)
Reply With Quote #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoca View Post
This can be set in the permissions.cfg file (in the development version at least). I think its in the current build as well, but maybe in a different config file.
And if the captain leaves will another one get that status?
And how about people that leave to get banned? that cvar should be nice

Last edited by skinheadxtreme; 04-28-2015 at 18:09.