Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4

Post New Thread Reply   

Veteran Member
Old 09-15-2012 , 06:01   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bencici View Post
Fail on compile
Install SDKHooks (in particular, the scripting includes section).
Old 09-15-2012 , 10:36   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #892

hey, a friend is wanting to use this with saxton hale and we have the files in place and the plugin is loaded and dont think we have errors, but in arena, we get [rtd] Wait for the round to start message even though the round has started.... suggestions?
PolyQuad
Old 09-15-2012 , 19:27   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #893

As far as I know there isnt a way around that for now, it would be nice to see a cvar added to the plugin to allow rtds in pre and post round time, no one on my server can rtd anymore while in sudden death.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 09-17-2012 , 21:02   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #894

The instant sentries that get spawned on my server end up non-solid and they don't do anything for me. Is there something I need to update in order to correct this?

SourceMod 1.4.5-dev
Metamod:Source version 1.9.0-dev

Last edited by Sreaper; 09-17-2012 at 21:03.
PolyQuad
Old 09-17-2012 , 22:13   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #895

I would suggest upgrading.. everything? grab the latest metamod update and the sourcemod update and post back if you still have an issue, im running current stables and im fine.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 09-18-2012 , 22:42   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #896

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyQuad View Post
I would suggest upgrading.. everything? grab the latest metamod update and the sourcemod update and post back if you still have an issue, im running current stables and im fine.
Still having the issue. I grabbed the SM and MM versions from the main download page.
@pheadxdll, the canteen is still visible through the invisibility roll.

EDIT: My sentries weren't functioning correctly due to a custom plugin running on my server.

Last edited by Sreaper; 09-24-2012 at 14:38.
pheadxdll
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-19-2012 , 00:49   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
Still having the issue. I grabbed the SM and MM versions from the main download page.
@pheadxdll, the canteen is still visible through the invisibility roll.
Thanks, I can fix that. Sorry about it being so long, I don't get to test this on a regular basis.

Any new effects I should add from the MvM update? Become a robot? Supersize or shrink player roll? Maybe a roll just for MvM mode that gives you extra ca$h.

Last edited by pheadxdll; 09-19-2012 at 00:49.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 09-19-2012 , 01:11   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #898

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheadxdll View Post
Thanks, I can fix that. Sorry about it being so long, I don't get to test this on a regular basis.

Any new effects I should add from the MvM update? Become a robot? Supersize or shrink player roll? Maybe a roll just for MvM mode that gives you extra ca$h.
I like the Shrink/Grow a player idea though hopefully it wouldn't cause any problems with people getting stuck in walls. The robot player roll also sounds nice. I also wouldn't mind if you could throw firebomb and freezebomb into the code. Thanks for asking.

Last edited by Sreaper; 09-19-2012 at 01:12.
Roundcat
Old 09-19-2012 , 01:49   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #899

Please can you add the option to let sentries remain after the multi-sentry roll? Also scary bullets or instant kills is not so affective on demomen who dont currently have guns (especially on a crit server) - could they perhaps get something class specific in their place?
Old 09-19-2012 , 04:10   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheadxdll View Post

Becoming the robot doesn't really do anything though. Besides, I already run Be the Robot plugin so what does that do when people are running it? If you want to add something that has an actual effect, do Be the Horsemann, Be Monoculus, or Be the Ghost all of which there are plugins for those effects.

How about changing the timebomb effect so it turns you into a Sentry Buster with similar speed, health and damage with no weapons other than primary fire which will manually self-destruct if the timer doesn't run down first?

The resizing could be interesting depending on how you deal with damage. It could be a bad or good roll.

Last edited by CuriousG; 09-19-2012 at 15:04.