Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.7, 2021-11-03)

Post New Thread Reply   

Pim
Old 08-24-2014 , 12:56   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
What would you be testing? Checking the map list/map vote? If that's what you're after, I could add a sm_forcevote command that starts a vote using the maps the plugin found.

I'll see about adding a cvar to do random captains automatically.

Hopefully the autokicker works. I suspect there is a subtle bug with it right now - I think it kicked a wrong player when a new player joined earlier
Just tried it out again and it doesn't seem to kick them. i started like a 2v2 but people kept on joining. Not sure when you last updated the plugin, as i downloaded this version a week ago.

Also, when a match has been seutp, and everyone left. then later on people try to create a new one, nobody seems to be able to type .setup nor .endgame as the game is still active and the leader is gone...

last, it would be nice if people could be kicked if they do not use .ready within let's say 120 seconds

Last edited by Pim; 08-24-2014 at 13:00.
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2014 , 12:59   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim View Post
Just tried it out again and it doesn't seem to kick them. i started like a 2v2 but people kept on joining. Not sure when you last updated the plugin, as i downloaded this version a week ago.
The autokicker stuff isn't released yet, so unless you compiled it yourself, it won't be there.
Old 08-24-2014 , 13:17   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
The autokicker stuff isn't released yet, so unless you compiled it yourself, it won't be there.
ah that's why, will wait for it then , thanks
Pim
Old 08-24-2014 , 14:32   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Also, if you need somebody to test something out, don't hesitate to give me a message. I would love to help you out.
Graffiti
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-25-2014 , 02:41   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #55

To start the server with these settings:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_allclassic +map de_dust

yes?

splewis
Veteran Member
Old 08-25-2014 , 11:48   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graffiti View Post
To start the server with these settings:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_allclassic +map de_dust

yes?
How you start the server makes no difference to the plugin.
Old 08-26-2014 , 01:26   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #57

Would be nice if you could add a simple knife round pick-side with minimal !stay !switch feature like eBot
(It won't be massive disaster like warmod, as eBot already had this feature and their already implemented in lot of league game like ESL)

Last edited by Poheart; 08-26-2014 at 01:28.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 08-26-2014 , 01:53   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poheart View Post
Would be nice if you could add a simple knife round pick-side with minimal !stay !switch feature like eBot
(It won't be massive disaster like warmod, as eBot already had this feature and their already implemented in lot of league game like ESL)
You do realise this is already in warmod? Can you please tell me how it is a disaster so I can fix it?
[/stay & /switch for warmod]
ps: I love ebot but we [Australia] don't use it. =( [Reason I picked up warmod to update it]

Last edited by versatile_bfg; 08-26-2014 at 01:58.
Poheart
Old 08-26-2014 , 05:45   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
You do realise this is already in warmod? Can you please tell me how it is a disaster so I can fix it?
[/stay & /switch for warmod]
ps: I love ebot but we [Australia] don't use it. =( [Reason I picked up warmod to update it]
First,i must apology for what i said..

but i'm looking for one that is simple,light..(1 or 2 commands and the match is ready-to-go )while Warmod are having too much features it really confused me.. (E.g:big ready panel,etc)

This is just my personal preferences...but i do think that simplicity is better than versatility ...that's why i install sourcemod on my pug server for this plugin

Last edited by Poheart; 08-26-2014 at 05:52.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 08-26-2014 , 05:57   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v1.2.1, 2014-8-1)
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poheart View Post
First,i must apology for what i said..

but i'm looking for one that is simple,light..(1 or 2 commands and the match is ready-to-go )while Warmod are having too much features it really confused me.. (E.g:big ready panel,etc)

This is just my personal preferences...but i do think that simplicity is better than versatility ...that's why i install sourcemod on my pug server for this plugin
I do agree with you. I send people to this plugin or goon pugs plugins when they just want to pug. Warmod is more for the competitive side of things where ebot is to hard to setup.

Keep the good work up splewis! Loving this plugin and the 1v1 arena plugin as well.