Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.2, 2016-4-6)

Post New Thread Reply   

Gdk
Old 11-30-2015 , 19:39   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #31

Any chance you will update github to current version on your servers? I'm trying to implement a menu system like you have for my version of weapon allocator. Tried using your 1v1 menu's as an example but i got lost somewhere along the line.
Loloyo
Old 12-05-2015 , 15:10   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #32

everything works perfect. but is there a command to disable retakes plugin when I want to just have fun with some friends on the server?
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2015 , 15:44   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdk View Post
Any chance you will update github to current version on your servers? I'm trying to implement a menu system like you have for my version of weapon allocator. Tried using your 1v1 menu's as an example but i got lost somewhere along the line.
Unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loloyo View Post
everything works perfect. but is there a command to disable retakes plugin when I want to just have fun with some friends on the server?
sm_retakes_enabled 0

There's ways to add it to the !admin menu via config files, but I've never done that myself (something like this, I gues: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Custom_A...xample_Command)
Old 12-16-2015 , 08:23   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
Unlikely

sm_retakes_enabled 0

There's ways to add it to the !admin menu via config files, but I've never done that myself (something like this, I gues: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Custom_A...xample_Command)
Would this be a way to allow a server to transfer into a 10 man once the server is filled? Am i able to have both plug in installed?

The idea being while trying to accumulate 10 people my friends can all play retakes, once 10 are in just to sm_retakes_enable 0?
I am trying to edit the .sp to figure out a way to add this command to the plugin itself so that once a mapvote occurs, the retakes can be disabled.

Thanks

Last edited by Gladpants; 12-16-2015 at 12:43. Reason: update
Gdk
Old 12-17-2015 , 19:54   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #35

Hey was just wondering how you're able to add objects based on where the bomb is planted. I know how to use Stripper, I'm guessing you integrate this with the retakes plugin somehow.
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 12-18-2015 , 16:26   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladpants View Post
Would this be a way to allow a server to transfer into a 10 man once the server is filled? Am i able to have both plug in installed?

The idea being while trying to accumulate 10 people my friends can all play retakes, once 10 are in just to sm_retakes_enable 0?
I am trying to edit the .sp to figure out a way to add this command to the plugin itself so that once a mapvote occurs, the retakes can be disabled.

Thanks
Should be possible. Let me think about it. I might add some stuff to pugsetup that exec's configs like forwards - e.g., pugsetup_onmapvote.cfg and you could add sm_retakes_enabled 0 to that file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdk View Post
Hey was just wondering how you're able to add objects based on where the bomb is planted. I know how to use Stripper, I'm guessing you integrate this with the retakes plugin somehow.
https://github.com/splewis/csgo-reta...takes.inc#L165

Not sure why'd you use stripper to add objects, but I'm not familiar with it.
Old 12-19-2015 , 12:31   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #37

Yea I knew about this native, looks pretty straight forward, but I was thinking more about how do you spawn in the entity itself (on your servers i think you do this for cache and dust2). Stripper does this easily through cfg files, but I dont think you can change things dynamically only 1 cfg loaded when map loads. I use Stripper to remove buy zones ex; de_overpass bombsite a is in the ct buyzone. Might dig around with this when i get some time. Just wanted to use this to make walls so people dont go to the wrong bombsite.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2015 , 12:24   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #38

splewis, a friend showed me a retakes server running your plugin and it's a lot of fun. Excellent work with the API as well! I noticed you have some plugins based on the API on the GitHub, and I might have some pull requests for you to look at soon if you're looking to collect them in one place. I'm testing one on my server which puts a large 'A' or 'B' (overlay) on the CTs screen during freezetime.
Old 01-05-2016 , 21:46   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #39

Hello,

I have updated your plugin on my server and I have a problem now...

When i write "guns" i don't have anymore the possibility to choose a pistol !

How can I recover this function please ?
And If I want grenades (nade, flash, smoke...) how can I add this ?

I tried with the plugin of Batmen, but no result.

I tried and searched during some hours without any result.

To resume my questions :
- Can I recover the possibility to chose a pistol with "guns" ?
- How can I add some grenades ?

Thank you to help me !

Best regards,
Marounda

databomb
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2016 , 21:57   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.3.0, 2015-10-2)
Reply With Quote #40

Marounda, have you loaded the retakes_pistolallocator.smx in your addons/sourcemod/plugins? That's the plugin that enables the !guns menu. The standard pistol allocation plugin doesn't allow you to pick nades. I'm working on one that allows you to choose pistol and gear (with the $800 buy cap) but it's not ready for public scrutiny yet, sorry. Maybe this weekend with a splewis review; check back then.