Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.1.10, 2021-10-30)

Post New Thread Reply   

splewis
Veteran Member
Old 02-16-2015 , 16:36   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
I'm not sure if this is the plugin or just CS:GO, but it appears that if time runs out, the CT wins the round. It seems a larger number of the community has caught onto this and has started to take advantage of it. Eg, on a knife round, the CT will run away and refuse to engage so they will be guaranteed the win. If this is part of the plugin (not CS:GO) is it possible to make the winner random instead of the CT?
It would be possible by mixing up the logic at lines 590/591 of multi1v1.sp to assign those variables randomly: https://github.com/splewis/csgo-mult...lti1v1.sp#L590
Old 02-16-2015 , 17:40   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #592

Why not use a cvar to force round draw on round timeout?

mp_default_team_winner_no_objective -1
Old 02-16-2015 , 18:27   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
Why not use a cvar to force round draw on round timeout?

mp_default_team_winner_no_objective -1
Allowing a draws in arenas would complicate the moving of players up/down arenas.

Last edited by splewis; 02-16-2015 at 18:28.
bret
Old 02-18-2015 , 08:57   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #594

Hey,

Thanks for the great plugin! I was curious as to whether it'd be possible to change the name of the table that the plugin uses? We have a single database that we'd like to keep everything under but have different tables for each server, so multi1v1_stats_1 for our 1st, multi1v1_stats_2 for the 2nd etc. Makes things a little easier for us to have it all in one DB. Are you able to share where this would need to be changed to be made possible? I tried a grep for multi1v1_stats in all of the files but anything I changed didn't quite work out!

Thanks in advance.
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2015 , 12:23   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by bret View Post
Hey,

Thanks for the great plugin! I was curious as to whether it'd be possible to change the name of the table that the plugin uses? We have a single database that we'd like to keep everything under but have different tables for each server, so multi1v1_stats_1 for our 1st, multi1v1_stats_2 for the 2nd etc. Makes things a little easier for us to have it all in one DB. Are you able to share where this would need to be changed to be made possible? I tried a grep for multi1v1_stats in all of the files but anything I changed didn't quite work out!

Thanks in advance.

PHP Code:
splewis-laptop csgo-multi-1v1 grep -nr "multi1v1_stats"
scripting/multi1v1.sp:31:#define TABLE_NAME "multi1v1_stats" 
You could also just set sm_multi1v1_database_server_id to different values on each server then each player would have a separate entry for each server they joined.
Old 02-18-2015 , 16:08   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #596

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I tested the separate server ID bit today but I think I'd rather just have separate tables. Interestingly though I actually found that and changed it but it didn't seem to do anything, unless (I've now realised as I type this out, happens a lot..) I completely ignored the fact that I'd need to make the table somehow? Would have assumed if that was set that it would notice it's not there and make it though. Will do some more testing, thanks again!
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2015 , 16:31   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #597

Quote:
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I tested the separate server ID bit today but I think I'd rather just have separate tables. Interestingly though I actually found that and changed it but it didn't seem to do anything, unless (I've now realised as I type this out, happens a lot..) I completely ignored the fact that I'd need to make the table somehow? Would have assumed if that was set that it would notice it's not there and make it though. Will do some more testing, thanks again!
The plugin does a "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS" query after database connection, so it should create the table.

You can make a pull request to add a sm_multi1v1_stats_table_name cvar that sets the table name, if you want.
Old 02-18-2015 , 17:01   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #598

Hmm, I see. I tried setting that, restarting the server and joining it so the connection was made but nothing was created so I just duplicated the original table and wiped all of the data from it so it was just the structure. Same thing unfortunately. I wonder if it's just a problem that it's sharing the same database? There's another popular server on the same machine that's got an active connection to the MySQL, I'm not sure if that's screwing with it and making it think that it's not a new connection or something but I'm just spitballing. To confirm, I have the table name defined in the multi1v1.sp file, I can see that this server (the 2nd one I'm trying to have a separate table for) is opening a connection to the DB when someone joins it but it either doesn't create the table, or when I manually create it, no data is added when a player joins. There are no errors in the MySQL log and everything looks to be working ok as when I tested with the server ID method, it added the entry correctly. It seems to just be when I'm trying to define a different table name.

If it helps at all, the original server is on 0.5.2 and the one I'm testing / trying to use on a 2nd table today is 1.0.0. Both are separate installs, running on separate users on a machine that connects to a remote MySQL DB.

I appreciate it's a little odd and there are workarounds that you'd probably prefer we use but I'd love to get this working (mainly so we don't have duplicated names inside the original table and so we have it all under one database for ease) if it's supposed to be possible.
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2015 , 17:04   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #599

Quote:
To confirm, I have the table name defined in the multi1v1.sp file

Did you actually recompile the plugin and upload the changed multi1v1.smx file?
Old 02-18-2015 , 17:11   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.0.0, 2015-2-4)
Reply With Quote #600

Does anyone know if there is a maplist for 1v1 maps for 32 players? I have seen alot of servers running like am_banana_32 etc where do I download these maps?