Easy Spawn Protection (v1.00)
By Invex | Byte
This plugin adds additional features to the existing spawn protection plugin by Fredd/cREANy0.
I made this because I do not see any approved spawn protection plugins with good configuration options.
- Highlight players who are spawn protected
- Ability to highlight different teams (CT/T, RED/BLU, Survivor/Infected..etc).
- Players are told how much spawn protection time they have left when they spawn
- Two modes of operation (Player Spawn protection and Round Start Protection)
- Ability to end spawn protection if player fires a weapon
- Ability to stop players who control bots from getting spawn protection
- Auto detects and works with mp_freezetime values, sm_easysp_time should thus not include mp_freezetime time
CS:S, L4D, TF2 should mostly work but may need some minor adjustments.
Testing would be helpful as I don't have those games installed as a server.
Based on cREANy0/Fredd's Spawn Protection plugin:
- Compile EasySpawnProtection.sp (note: this plugin is written in the new SM syntax).
- Copy EasySpawnProtection.smx to your server.
- Configure settings by editing /cfg/sourcemod/easyspawnprotection.cfg
//Enable Easy Spawn Protection Plugin (0 off, 1 on, def. 1)
//The mode of operation. (0 spawn protection when player is spawned, 1 spawn protection for set time from round start, def. 0)
//Duration of spawn protection. (min. 0.0, def. 5.0)
//Let users know that they have gained spawn protection. (0 off, 1 on, def. 1)
//Let users know that they have lost spawn protection. (0 off, 1 on, def. 1)
//Colour highlighting mode to use. (0 off, 1 highlight all player same colour, 2 use different colours for teamOne/teamTwo, def. 1)
//Set spawn protection model highlighting colour. <RED> <GREEN> <BLUE> <OPACITY>. (def. "0 255 0 120")
//Set spawn protection model highlighting colour for team One (CS:S T, CS:GO T, TF2 RED, L4D Survivor). <RED> <GREEN> <BLUE> <OPACITY>. (def. "0 255 0 120")
//Set spawn protection model highlighting colour for team Two (CS:S CT, CS:GO CT, TF2 BLU, L4D Infected). <RED> <GREEN> <BLUE> <OPACITY>. (def. "0 255 0 120")
//Specifies if spawn protection should end if player attacks. (0 off, 1 turn off SP as soon as player shots or fire any weapon, def. 0)
//Should bots receive spawn protection if another player takes control of them. (0 off, 1 on, def. 1)
- If sm_easysp_colour_mode is 1, colour in cvar sm_easysp_colour is used. Otherwise if sm_easysp_colour_mode is 2, then colours in cvars sm_easysp_colour_teamOne and sm_easysp_colour_teamTwo is used.
- Set sm_easysp_mode to 1 if you want spawn protection to be available for a fixed time from round start.
- Team one is: CS:S/CS:GO T, TF2 RED, L4D survivor
Team two is: CS:S/CS:GO CT, TF2 BLU, L4D infected
If you feel like adding another language to the list, let me know!
Suggestions (Will be added to next version)
Please make some suggestions because if you need a particular feature, chances are other people will too.
Total Previous Downloads: