Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind

Post New Thread Reply   

rmccoy
Old 08-23-2015 , 23:29   [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #1

I have a minigames server I put up, and it randomly stopped letting me use turn binds. I haven't installed any plugins to disable turn binds. Any help on how to allow them is greatly appreciated
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2015 , 23:34   Re: [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #2

turn binds? they don't work only on this one server? randomly? cannot compute sorry.
rmccoy
Old 08-23-2015 , 23:45   Re: [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
turn binds? they don't work only on this one server? randomly? cannot compute sorry.
This server has some setting that I did not set that doesn't let me use turn binds. Turn binds are when you bind a key to +right or +left and when you hold it it will automatically look that way. They're used for going in circles to gain speed easily while bhopping. It's disabled on my server and I'd like to know how to change that
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-24-2015 , 00:03   Re: [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #4

Yeah, you would need a plugin to disable such binds. Especially if your title is correct.
rmccoy
Old 08-24-2015 , 00:06   Re: [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
Yeah, you would need a plugin to disable such binds. Especially if your title is correct.
Co-Owner must have installed something and denied it. I'll check. Thanks
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2015 , 00:10   Re: [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmccoy View Post
Co-Owner must have installed something and denied it. I'll check. Thanks
He may have without realizing it. I know kztimer has that feature, and I'd imagine cksurf (which is based on kztimer) probably has it too.
Old 08-24-2015 , 00:21   Re: [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
He may have without realizing it. I know kztimer has that feature, and I'd imagine cksurf (which is based on kztimer) probably has it too.
We don't have any timers installed, and I'm the only guy working on this server. It randomly disabled them and has slayed since then. Super confused on why it happened and i've gone through all the plugins many times trying to figure out what it could be
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-24-2015 , 06:48   Re: [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #8

Give us a print out using rcon (don't forget to use [code] tags):
sm plugins list
sm exts list
meta list
PresidentEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-25-2015 , 00:20   Re: [CSGO] Server slays when using +right/left turn bind
Reply With Quote #9

the kztimer plugin auto slays for using turn binds, you can disable it by editing the source file, however on the global version of the plugin it is not possible