View Single Post
Batfoxkid
Old 05-05-2019 , 02:44   Re: Unofficial Freak Fortress | 1.17.10
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Haxray View Post
Yo, i just wanted to say, thanks for creating this.

I used to help manage the server the original fork by shadow was used on, and it was a massive disaster of broken code and terrible decisions. To see someone take that fork, after the main alliedmodders freak fortress plugin was essentially abandoned, then update it to be less terrible and frankly the best possible fork publicly available out there, is an admirable effort.
Wow, thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Haxray View Post
I do have to ask, however. I noticed the version on your server currently seems to be newer than this version. I could be wrong, but if that is the case, is there any ETA of a release for it, or is it not going to get a public release? Im just wondering as im currently attempting to help revive the original server that shadow's fork originated from(BBG), and I would like to know if I should keep an eye on this thread for new versions/releases.
I do intentionally have newest build versions on my server so if something goes wrong I can fix it right away then having another server try dealing with the issue. And the newest (stable) version is coming out tomorrow, of course the GitHub respiratory already has the current build version if you want to use it.