Thread: [VSH] Introducing VSH Advanced
View Single Post
nergal
Veteran Member
Old 11-10-2014 , 20:02   Introducing VSH Advanced

Hey everybody, during my offtime from school, I decided that VSH and FF2 both suck.

VSH is too restricted with boss-modifications and FF2 is too god-damn clunky; because of those reasons, I decided to make a more optimized version of VSH that is meant to replace VSH AND FF2 with a better and more customizable alternative.

I will also blatantly say that this rewrite was meant to cast off VSH and FF2 into oblivion, one plugin to rule them all >=3

The primary design I had in mind with the rewrite is that Bosses, instead of using KV Configs + subplugins giving the bosses abilities, the Bosses and their respective abilities would all be in one plugin.

This design would allow simple drag-and-drop bosses into the boss folder and they're ready to play instead of fiddling around with KV configs and other crap....

The final product was to include multitudes of ConVars as well as Natives and Forwards, but alas school is really kicking my ass...

Hopefully, someone here will want to take over the development and get it all working, I already did 80-90% of the work but there's still stuff left to do. All of the syntax is in the new transitional one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip VSH-Advanced.zip (26.9 KB, 327 views)

Last edited by nergal; 11-10-2014 at 20:31. Reason: yes