Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Help. Mostly with Ticketing and Round.

Post New Thread Reply   

RR99i
Old 11-13-2007 , 19:26   Help. Mostly with Ticketing and Round.
Reply With Quote #1

Hi KWo and everyone,

I'm hoping I won't need much more help. I want to know if there is anyway for:

1. Set a different time for round end.
2. Set how many rounds, before map change.
3. Ticketing for Team Deathmatch. So when a team, combined all their kills. Whomever teams get the most kills, that I can set, wins the round.
4. Ticketing for Deathmatch. Whomever gets the most kills, that I can set, wins the round.

I know that CSDM is just 20 minute rounds, and just shoot around. Also know that CSDM has both Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
Send a message via AIM to RR99i
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 11-14-2007 , 03:21   Re: Help. Mostly with Ticketing and Round.
Reply With Quote #2

1. Normally CSDM removes all objectives from the map, so the round is neverending (maybe except the first round after changing the map). If You don't want the round neverending You need to disable removing objectives (in the [misc] section in csdm.cfg). Thus Your round can have the normal time which You can setup by "mp_roundtime" cvar.

2. If You have round ending normally You can setup mp_maxrounds to the number of round You wish (in cstrike folder in the file game.cfg), but You need to disable mp_timelimit by changing it to 0 (the same config file).

3 and 4 - CSDM beta posted by me has included ticketing for team and ticketing for a player. The mode You can select either from CSDM menu or in csdm.cfg file. It works so - team ticketing - each team has defined in csdm.cfg amounts of "tickets" - total number of whole possible respawns of players of this team they can respawn after they died. So it counts each respawn of each player as a one total number for a team. Reaching the amount of tickets stops respawning the players of this team. Ticketing for a player is calculating separately each respawn of each player. So if You are dieying more often than some Your teamnate, You are reaching Your tickets amount faster then Your friend which still can respawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR99i
Also know that CSDM has both Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
Please, describe what do You mean by both of these modes.
RR99i
Old 11-14-2007 , 20:20   Re: Help. Mostly with Ticketing and Round.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
1. Normally CSDM removes all objectives from the map, so the round is neverending (maybe except the first round after changing the map). If You don't want the round neverending You need to disable removing objectives (in the [misc] section in csdm.cfg). Thus Your round can have the normal time which You can setup by "mp_roundtime" cvar.
I'm not sure where to set "mp_roundtime". If it's in cstrike's game.cfg... I don't have the file. I do know that with CSDM going, the round will go to 20 minutes, then, change map. But I was able to enable objectives, the game runs normally. CT will stop the terrorists, and the terrorist plant the bomb.

Quote:
2. If You have round ending normally You can setup mp_maxrounds to the number of round You wish (in cstrike folder in the file game.cfg), but You need to disable mp_timelimit by changing it to 0 (the same config file).
I'm not sure where the game.cfg file would be. I definitely want mp_timelimit set to 0.

Quote:
Please, describe what do You mean by both of these modes.
Sorry KWo, I guess I was confused. I thought I read here or somewhere. That CSDM can be used for either Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch. Sorry for pointing out the right, when I knew I was wrong.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 11-15-2007 , 13:41   Re: Help. Mostly with Ticketing and Round.
Reply With Quote #4

If You are playing CZERO - the file game.cfg should be in "czero" folder. If You don't have it - create Your-own one. Here is mine.
Attached Files
File Type: cfg game.cfg (1.0 KB, 110 views)
RR99i
Old 11-15-2007 , 22:21   Re: Help. Mostly with Ticketing and Round.
Reply With Quote #5

KWo, sorry for me not understanding what to do. I believe I figured it out. First off, this is for Counter-Strike. I don't have a game.cfg, but I should be ok without one. When making a Listen Server or Dedicated Server. I just use the settings I can change from the game, before starting the game. For a Listen Server of CS 1.6, I just change the options for the "Game" tab. As for Dedicated Server in the "Configure" tab.

I believe I'm great now. I'm really sorry for all this KWo. I should dig deeper or think harder to find my solution. This past week has been rough, lol, not just with Counter-Strike.. other issues. But thanks again and if I need anymore help. I'll post again. Thanks!
feng_jerry
Old 11-16-2007 , 01:38   Re: Help. Mostly with Ticketing and Round.
Reply With Quote #6

lol ,Poland people is very well
RR99i
Old 11-16-2007 , 07:35   Re: Help. Mostly with Ticketing and Round.
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by feng_jerry View Post
lol ,Poland people is very well
LOL KWo is pretty cool. If it wasn't for Bots-United, I wouldn't know this helpful gentleman.