Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Two plugins, help combining, sort of? (say/chat-messagemode)

Post New Thread Reply   

[AoL]Demandred
Old 09-03-2004 , 14:33   Two plugins, help combining, sort of? (say/chat-messagemode)
Reply With Quote #1

Okay, what I have here is two old AMX plugins, one of which has been ported, but the other of which I'd like to integrate with it, so they're not separate. Here are the separate plugins, in files.

Basically, I've converted the amx_ejl_adminchat.sma nearly fully to amxmodx, at this time. I have yet to really get deep into the messagemode plugin, as I'd rather just bring those commands OVER to the ejl chatmode plugin, thus reducing the number of plugins I have to run.

Anybody feel like giving me a hand, here? I'm willing to do most of the coding, but I also want to integrate Ludwig van's nifty colors.ini file interface, which would be stored on the server.

How about just integrating all these great messagemodes into the base plugins?

Okay, and on a slightly separate note:

Does anybody know how to create a messagemode like a default NS messagemode? The messagemode plugin, while nifty, doesn't work properly with NS. If you're alive, it's fine; when you're dead, you can't see anything you try to type.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (admin_messagemode.sma - 1045 views - 10.6 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_ejl_adminchat.sma - 983 views - 25.4 KB)