Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

someone help get trinity hero plzz

Post New Thread Reply   

_berglind
Old 12-03-2005 , 19:29   someone help get trinity hero plzz
Reply With Quote #1

someone help get trinity hero plzz if someone know where i can find it and download it it would be NICE plzz HElp
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-03-2005 , 19:36  
Reply With Quote #2

Get morpheus change the name to trinity and change the model and gun it uses then your done.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
_berglind
Old 12-04-2005 , 12:48  
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Get morpheus change the name to trinity and change the model and gun it uses then your done.
could you give me the trinity model plzz
The_One
Old 12-04-2005 , 14:17  
Reply With Quote #4

i think vittu is trying to say its a rip and i f***ing hate them lolz
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2005 , 00:20  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _berglind
Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
could you give me the trinity model plzz
If you have played on a server with trinity, you have the model anywhere in your cstrike/models folder... Just search

Cause you download the model, if you won't, you wouldn't be able to see the model...
_berglind
Old 12-05-2005 , 01:27  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
If you have played on a server with trinity, you have the model anywhere in your cstrike/models folder... Just search

Cause you download the model, if you won't, you wouldn't be able to see the model...
yea i know but i just cant find it and do i have to change the cvars morpheus to trinity cuz i tried this whit the galen knife but it dosnt work help plzzz
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2005 , 10:53  
Reply With Quote #7

.../cstrike/models/shmod/trinity_tmp.mdl
It didn't take a minute to find it...

Just mark once the Morpheus and click on Replace with and write Trinity in there and you have it...

You also have to change every mp5navy to tmp and CSW_MP5NAVY to CSW_TMP...
Attached Files
File Type: zip trinity_tmp.zip (154.0 KB, 216 views)
_berglind
Old 12-05-2005 , 11:09  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom
.../cstrike/models/shmod/trinity_tmp.mdl
It didn't take a minute to find it...

Just mark once the Morpheus and click on Replace with and write Trinity in there and you have it...

You also have to change every mp5navy to tmp and CSW_MP5NAVY to CSW_TMP...
where the hell is the CSW_MP5NAVYthing
im sorry i dont understand so much english im from sweden
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2005 , 11:18  
Reply With Quote #9

It doesn't matter where you come from... The words are the same...
Look at line 88, 107, 120 & 140
Code:
// Morpheus! - The Main Man of the Matrix /* CVARS - copy and paste to shconfig.cfg //Morpheus morpheus_level 8 morpheus_gravity 0.35           //Gravity Morpheus has morpheus_mp5mult 2.0            //Damage multiplyer for his MP5 */ #include <amxmod> #include <Vexd_Utilities> #include <superheromod> // VARIABLES new gHeroName[]="Morpheus" new gHasMorphPower[SH_MAXSLOTS+1] //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public plugin_init() {     // Plugin Info     register_plugin("SUPERHERO Morpheus","1.3","RadidEskimo & Freecode")     // DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE TO CHANGE CVARS, USE THE SHCONFIG.CFG     register_cvar("morpheus_level", "8")     register_cvar("morpheus_gravity", "0.35" )     register_cvar("morpheus_mp5mult", "2")     // FIRE THE EVENT TO CREATE THIS SUPERHERO!     shCreateHero(gHeroName, "Dual MP5's", "Lower Gravity/Dual MP5's/Unlimited Ammo", false, "morpheus_level" )     // REGISTER EVENTS THIS HERO WILL RESPOND TO! (AND SERVER COMMANDS)     // INIT     register_srvcmd("morpheus_init", "morpheus_init")     shRegHeroInit(gHeroName, "morpheus_init")     register_event("ResetHUD", "newSpawn","b")     register_event("CurWeapon", "weaponChange","be","1=1")     register_event("Damage", "morpheus_damage","b","2!0")     // Let Server know about Morpheus's Variable     shSetMinGravity(gHeroName, "morpheus_gravity" )     shSetShieldRestrict(gHeroName) } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public plugin_precache() {     precache_model("models/shmod/morpheus_mp5.mdl") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public morpheus_init() {     // First Argument is an id     new temp[6]     read_argv(1,temp,5)     new id=str_to_num(temp)     // 2nd Argument is 0 or 1 depending on whether the id has the hero     read_argv(2,temp,5)     new hasPowers = str_to_num(temp)     gHasMorphPower[id] = (hasPowers != 0)     //Reset thier shield restrict status     //Shield restrict MUST be before weapons are given out     shResetShield(id)     if ( !is_user_alive(id) ) return     if ( gHasMorphPower[id] ) {         morpheus_weapons(id)         switchmodel(id)     }     else {         engclient_cmd(id,"drop","weapon_mp5navy")         shRemGravityPower(id)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public newSpawn(id) {     if ( gHasMorphPower[id] && is_user_alive(id) && shModActive() ) {         set_task(0.1, "morpheus_weapons", id)         new clip, ammo, wpnid = get_user_weapon(id,clip,ammo)         if (wpnid != CSW_MP5NAVY && wpnid > 0) {             new wpn[32]             get_weaponname(wpnid,wpn,31)             engclient_cmd(id,wpn)         }     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public morpheus_weapons(id) {     if ( is_user_alive(id) && shModActive() ) {         shGiveWeapon(id,"weapon_mp5navy")     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public switchmodel(id) {     if ( !is_user_alive(id) || !gHasMorphPower[id] ) return     new clip, ammo, wpnid = get_user_weapon(id,clip,ammo)     if (wpnid == CSW_MP5NAVY) {         // Weapon Model change thanks to [CCC]Taz-Devil         Entvars_Set_String(id, EV_SZ_viewmodel, "models/shmod/morpheus_mp5.mdl")     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public weaponChange(id) {     if ( !gHasMorphPower[id] || !shModActive() ) return     new wpnid = read_data(2)     new clip = read_data(3)     if ( wpnid != CSW_MP5NAVY ) return     switchmodel(id)     // Never Run Out of Ammo!     if ( clip == 0 ) {         shReloadAmmo(id)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public morpheus_damage(id) {     if (!shModActive() || !is_user_alive(id)) return     new damage = read_data(2)     new weapon, bodypart, attacker = get_user_attacker(id, weapon, bodypart)     new headshot = bodypart == 1 ? 1 : 0     if ( attacker <= 0 || attacker > SH_MAXSLOTS ) return     if ( gHasMorphPower[attacker] && weapon == CSW_MP5NAVY && is_user_alive(id) ) {         // do extra damage         new extraDamage = floatround(damage * get_cvar_float("morpheus_mp5mult") - damage)         if (extraDamage > 0) shExtraDamage( id, attacker, extraDamage, "mp5navy", headshot )     } } //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_berglind
Old 12-06-2005 , 04:18   i dont f***cking understand where the hell do i find that ?
Reply With Quote #10

i dont f***cking understand where the hell do i find that ? is it in the amxmodx studios thing ?? help plzz