Hero: Dirty Harry

Post New Thread Reply   

Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2005 , 11:22   Hero: Dirty Harry
Reply With Quote #1

Dirty Harry

Description
You get 44 Magnum (Deagle), the most powerful handgun in the world with a knock back effect for enemys and for you.

Look here

Code:
 //Credits go to Sputnik and sharky / vittu.
Cvars
Code:
 //Dirty Harry
 dirty_level 4
 dirty_knock 200           //How Strong Teh Knock back Effect Is for you
 dirty_deaglemult 2.5		//Damage multiplyer for his Deagle
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_dirty.zip (416.9 KB, 4148 views)
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2005 , 11:52  
Reply With Quote #2

Noob with model, gravity and no explosion ?
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-11-2005 , 12:26  
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123
No, it's: gravity (which doesn't make sense why clint eastwood would have low gravity), no reload deagle, deagle model, and bullets that knock an enemy back (supposedly)... Though there is no code to make it a 1 hit kill, though I don't know why you'd want a 1 hit kill...

btw, it's Eastwood not EastWood, but this should be named 'Dirty Harry' not 'Clint Eastwood' anyway. I don't see Clint going around shooting people with a big ass .44 Magnum, that was "Dirty" Harry Callahan...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
imported_goldfish
Old 06-11-2005 , 13:39  
Reply With Quote #4

Yes your correct but why anothe colt hero thers alredy preditor the knock back would of been better with a awp hero.

also i have the exact modle gun used in the film

You are the most obnoxious, trumped-up, flirty little smeghead it has ever been my misfortune, to encounter!
Send a message via AIM to imported_goldfish Send a message via MSN to imported_goldfish
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2005 , 14:00  
Reply With Quote #5

This is not a colt hero...
If you make a awp hero, you are almost sure that it would be a 1 hit kill.
And that is not good... It will also make more people camp...
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2005 , 14:05  
Reply With Quote #6

I don't see why this is even here...

It's like James Bond with a few more lines of coding...
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2005 , 17:38  
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123
No, it's: gravity (which doesn't make sense why clint eastwood would have low gravity), no reload deagle, deagle model, and bullets that knock an enemy back (supposedly)... Though there is no code to make it a 1 hit kill, though I don't know why you'd want a 1 hit kill...
ehm.. look again plizz especially in the damage and the bigining ok THX and i didnt get a better name so shud i name him dirtyharry ?
and crash it aint a rip from from James Bond
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2005 , 17:41  
Reply With Quote #8

No where did i say it was a rip. learn to read

All I said was that it is like it in the respect of the powers, and it only has a little added code. Which is the kickback. Assuming that it works.
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2005 , 17:54  
Reply With Quote #9

ok but he dosnt have a kickback what ever that means
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-11-2005 , 17:55  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om3g[A
]ehm.. look again plizz
ok

There's nothing in here to cause more damage then normal:
Code:
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public eventDamage(id) {     if(get_cvar_num("Clint EastWood") == 1) {         new attacker = get_user_attacker(id)         new clip,ammo         new weapon = get_user_weapon(attacker,clip,ammo)         if(attacker != id) {             if(weapon == CSW_DEAGLE) {                         new Float:Origin[3]                 entity_get_vector(id,EV_VEC_origin,Origin)                             new Float:velocity[3]                 entity_get_vector(id, EV_VEC_velocity, velocity)                 new Float:avelocity[3]                             VelocityByAim(attacker,BACK_FLY,avelocity)                             velocity[0] += avelocity[0]                 velocity[1] += avelocity[1]                 velocity[2] += avelocity[2]+random_float(200.0,225.0)                             entity_set_vector(id, EV_VEC_velocity, velocity)             }         }     } } //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think this magically makes more damage you are mistaken:
Code:
#define EX_DAMAGE    1000.0
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu