PUBLIC PUG MOD
Plugin release: 04/06/2018
Last plugin update: 07/19/2018
I've made this pugmod for public brazilian servers, but, recently, I decided to post it here, people may could like it. So, let me explain what it does:
1. MD3 System
- It's 3 rounds at start, when X team win the first round, it'll restart, if that team win again, the team will start with one more point. If the other team win, the MD3 will be tied and the LIVE begins.
2. Spec caller
- When there's less than X players in Y team (value controlled by cvar), the pug will call someone from spectators if there's at least one there. It'll call X times before the pug kick a random player from spectators (value controlled by cvar).
3. Server redirect.
- When someone join on the server or get transfered to spectators after the pug be completed, a menu will open asking if he wants to go to another server (list from .ini file).
- Alive players can hear the dead player's mic (ON/OFF)
5. AFK kicker
- If there's an AFK, the pug could kick if he don't move.
6. Multi-kills show
- If someone kill X players (value controlled by cvar), his/their name(s) will be showed at the new round.
7. Ace message
- If someone kills the entire enemy team, his name will be showed at the new round.
8. Server needing players
- If theres less than X players (value controlled by cvar), the pug will countdown until the match get canceled due insufficient players.
9. Round deagle
- The admins can transfer all the players to spectator and starts a round deagle for team choose.
- The votemap starts after the match's end. If there's than X players (value controlled by cvar), the votemap will cancel and continue when there's sufficient players.
11. Reset server
- When there's no players, the pug reset the server.
12. Force ready
- Players can be forced to be ready and their punishments can be changed by a cvar.
13. Scoreboard's colors.
- The scoreboard's color can be changed with a cvar.
14. Match's scores
- The game's scores can be changed.
- Necessary Includes
; Config file to change the pug's cvar value
// Number of players to start the game.
// Number of player per team.
// Number of calls that the pug do before kick someone from spectators.
// Number of players for cancel the match.
// Countdown time to cancel the match
// Number of players for the pug change the map to de_dust2 (if its not d2)
// Kick AFK
// AFK time
// Gamename INFO ([Live], [MD3], etc...)
// Alive players can hear the deads.
// .READY TAG
// Warmup money
// Overtime money
// Number of kills that the players need to show on "Multi kills" hud
// Force ready time.
// Force ready's punishment.
// Punishments list: "ready", "spec", "kick", "nothing"
// Scoreboard color
// Color's list
// yellow, red, blue, pink, purple, white, green, orange, random or RGB format.
// RGB format example: "200 20 150"
// Info color (LAST ROUND, MATCH POINT, etc)
// No grenades on warmup.
// Reset server when it's empty.
// Kick admins on spec if they don't join when the pug is calling.
// Show teammate's money on freezetime (0 = OFF, 1 = hud message, 2 = sprite over player's head)
// Max time that teams can open surrender vote.
// Surrender vote delay (in seconds)
// Randomize teams
- CromChat = https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=295046
- Dhudmessage = https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=149210
- OciXCrom's Best Player MOTD = https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=302153
- Change LOG
Bem, agora ninguém mais recebe dinheiro nas minhas costas. Sou o criador de todos os pugs que estão rolando ai e os moleques dizendo que eles fizeram. Fazer oque né, agora ninguém mais vende