Join Date: Oct 2013
☄ Cvars & Commands
- In the end of every map the best player is shown in a MOTD window, along with his stats. The information shown in the MOTD, as well as the way in which the best player is determined, can both be changed very easily.
- bpm_formula "157" -- the formula for determining the best player (more info down below)
- bpm_min_players "6" -- the minimum number of players required in the end of the map for the MOTD to show
- bpm_motd_header "Best Player: $name$" -- the header for the best player MOTD window
- bpm_motd_stats "Player Stats: $name$" -- the header for the personal stats MOTD window
- bpm_obey_team "0" -- if enabled, the best player will be chosen from a specific team (0 = disabled; 1 = terrorists; 2 = CTs; 3 = winning team)
- bpm_save_type "0" -- how to save the number of "wins" (0 = name; 1 = IP address; 2 = SteamID)
- say /mystats -- shows your current stats
- Placeholders in $dollar signs$ can be used in the MOTD files and the header cvars.
- Placeholders in (brackets) can be used in the cvar "bpm_formula".
☄ Determining the best player
- $map$ -- the name of the map
- $name$ -- the name of the player
- $wins$ -- the number of wins (0)
- $kills$ -- the number of kills (1)
- $kills_sb$ -- the number of kills according to the scoreboard (2)
- $deaths$ -- the number of deaths (3)
- $deaths_sb$ -- the number of deaths according to the scoreboard (4)
- $headshots$ -- the number of headshots (5)
- $hits$ -- the number of hits (6)
- $damage$ -- the amount of damage (7)
- $kdratio$ -- the ratio between the kills and deaths (8)
- $kdratio_sb$ -- the ratio between the kills and deaths according to the scoreboard (9)
- $hsratio$ -- the ratio between the headshots and kills (a)
- $ctscore$ -- number of CT team wins
- $tscore$ -- number of T team wins
- $best_team$ -- the winning team (ct/t/draw)
☄ Additional information and download link
- In order to find the best player, the plugin firstly checks the number of kills of all players and chooses the one who has the most. If there are multiple players with the highest amount of kills, the plugin will compare the number of headshots from those players. If it finds more than one player again, now it will compare the amount of damage they made, so the best player will be the one with most damage.
- This whole procedure can be modified through the cvar "bpm_formula", which is set to "157" by default. As you can see from the list of placeholders, 1 is the number of kills, 5 is the number of headshots, and 7 is the amount of damage, so the plugin checks these 3 statistics one by one. If you want for example to make it check the damage first (7), then the deaths (3) and the headshot ratio (a), the cvar needs to be set to "73a".
Last edited by OciXCrom; 04-30-2019 at 14:23.