Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Zombie mod with ammo pack

Post New Thread Reply   

King Dark
Old 12-15-2014 , 09:51   Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #1

hi all .

i'm still new here (source mod ) but i started to understand things slowly about plugins and addons
anyway i'm more interested in zombie mod since cs 1.6 was the reason why i started to like zombie game mod .

well i tested and saw rhelgeby plugin ( Release: Zombie:Reloaded 3.1 ) and it shouldn't be called less than a piece of art but the only problem i suffer with is that i still miss the idea of special items that we used to get in CS which Franc1sco gived a small simple that it can happen in CSS and CSGO but since he didn't give much answer on the bugs that appear in his plugin also he got banned ( idk why )
my question is does anybody have a working add that makes it close to old CS 1.6 system ( ammo packs give u special items ) or as a direct request to rhelgeby can u consider this ,while working on your next release.

anyway i hope anyone can help about this .

Later .
Old 12-15-2014 , 13:54   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #2

From Francisco: "Hey don't worry about my ban, I will back in a few weeks.

About you thread, I have always been interested in port the cs 1.6 zombieplague to CS:S and CS:GO and for that reason, I made a plugin for it ( https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...0&postcount=27 ). I want to continue in the development of this proyect, but I need active users that can help on it. If you are interested in this proyect, you can add me in steam for talk."

rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2014 , 14:11   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #3

To answer the question about new features in ZR; no, that's not my priority now.

My only goal now is to gradually migrate ZR into the new framework I'm working on. Even though progress is slow, I'm close to the first prototype. I need this foundation to begin migrating features.

More about that in this thread: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=250559

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
King Dark
Old 12-15-2014 , 14:48   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomHammer69 View Post
From Francisco: "Hey don't worry about my ban, I will back in a few weeks.

About you thread, I have always been interested in port the cs 1.6 zombieplague to CS:S and CS:GO and for that reason, I made a plugin for it ( https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...0&postcount=27 ). I want to continue in the development of this proyect, but I need active users that can help on it. If you are interested in this proyect, you can add me in steam for talk."
first of all sure his work is really awsome and i did add him on steam to talk to him about a bug that appear to me when i install his plugin with the zombie reloaded beta 2 ( i can't see my hands while been a zombie ) and already i posted that in his thread but when i contacted him on steam i told him the issue and he told me he was busy with something and he will talk to me when he is back . after 2 days he deleted me .

second does his second release work with both CSS and CSGO ? and with which zombie reloaded version beta 2 or the last released one ?

after all thanks for ur answer
Old 12-15-2014 , 14:51   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhelgeby View Post
To answer the question about new features in ZR; no, that's not my priority now.

My only goal now is to gradually migrate ZR into the new framework I'm working on. Even though progress is slow, I'm close to the first prototype. I need this foundation to begin migrating features.

More about that in this thread: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=250559
well i have small issue with ur plugin i tryed editing config many time to make the infection start in 10 secs but it never worked it always starts from 30 or 40 sec .

anyway still ur work is just a piece of art and i which i could have been good with coding so that i could help with zombie mod developing in all cs games . wish u luck and waiting for ur next release for sure

Last edited by King Dark; 12-15-2014 at 14:52.
DoomHammer69
Old 12-15-2014 , 16:15   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Dark View Post
first of all sure his work is really awsome and i did add him on steam to talk to him about a bug that appear to me when i install his plugin with the zombie reloaded beta 2 ( i can't see my hands while been a zombie ) and already i posted that in his thread but when i contacted him on steam i told him the issue and he told me he was busy with something and he will talk to me when he is back . after 2 days he deleted me .

second does his second release work with both CSS and CSGO ? and with which zombie reloaded version beta 2 or the last released one ?

after all thanks for ur answer
From Franc1sco:

Sorry but I dont remember to you xD so surely that I deleted you? rare, because I only delete people that they have not connected a time ago, anyway, add me in steam another time and we will talk about it.

And yes, this works in CSS and CSGO

King Dark
Old 12-16-2014 , 07:54   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomHammer69 View Post
From Franc1sco:

Sorry but I dont remember to you xD so surely that I deleted you? rare, because I only delete people that they have not connected a time ago, anyway, add me in steam another time and we will talk about it.

And yes, this works in CSS and CSGO
i know it works with both what i mean is which version of zombie reloaded ? the beta 2 that he had in his first version or higher one ?

and i send him an invite again on steam
Old 12-16-2014 , 08:05   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #8

Hello, I'm working on the Zombie Plague, based on the plugin of Francisco.
@King You can use the last stable version of ZR if you use Zombie Plague Source 3.1b on csgo.
If you use css, you need to change the model of the Nemesis round.
King Dark
Old 12-16-2014 , 14:30   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithranduil View Post
Hello, I'm working on the Zombie Plague, based on the plugin of Francisco.
@King You can use the last stable version of ZR if you use Zombie Plague Source 3.1b on csgo.
If you use css, you need to change the model of the Nemesis round.
so his last plugin works with zombie reloaded v3.1 the last stable release (for both CSS and CSGO ) right ?

and do u have any bugs like zombie hands disappear or something like that ?

Last edited by King Dark; 12-16-2014 at 14:31.
Sithranduil
Old 12-16-2014 , 15:31   Re: Zombie mod with ammo pack
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
so his last plugin works with zombie reloaded v3.1 the last stable release (for both CSS and CSGO ) right ?
Right

Quote:
and do u have any bugs like zombie hands disappear or something like that ?
I think you speak about this plugin : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1491191

In CSS nop, there is a fix for that, here : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...3&postcount=76

For CSGO it twinkle and currently there is no fix.