Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[cs:go] is there anything out there like a surf checkpoing plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

shugga_free
Old 09-24-2014 , 13:14   [cs:go] is there anything out there like a surf checkpoing plugin
Reply With Quote #1

On the KSF server for CSS you can restart from a previous checkpoint with the same speed / direction you had while entering the checkpoint.

All i can find are plugins for b hop servers that will teleport you to a CP or general area on the map.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 10-15-2014 , 23:04   Re: [cs:go] is there anything out there like a surf checkpoing plugin
Reply With Quote #2

The public plugins save only your position and teleport you only with the position saved

But with some coding, you can save your direction and velocity and teleport you with the old direction and velocity that you had (really is a good idea)

What plugin you use for the checkpoint? I can implement velocity and direction to it if you want

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
boombee
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-16-2014 , 04:05   Re: [cs:go] is there anything out there like a surf checkpoing plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
The public plugins save only your position and teleport you only with the position saved

But with some coding, you can save your direction and velocity and teleport you with the old direction and velocity that you had (really is a good idea)

What plugin you use for the checkpoint? I can implement velocity and direction to it if you want
They want a whole new surf plugin. Hes from OG. I just checked their webiste and I think they are about to hire a coder who's also capable on doing it(If they're going with yellow dot).

Last edited by boombee; 10-16-2014 at 04:08.