Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Nominate Map Plug-in (why I am not looking for Deagles)

Post New Thread Reply   

HULLDUCK
Old 02-28-2006 , 07:22   Nominate Map Plug-in (why I am not looking for Deagles)
Reply With Quote #1

Okay, we all know that the deagle map manager does this. But I'm not looking for deagle map manager and heres why:

1. The last round is all sorts of messed up.
2. 3 nominations per person -- i want one
3. When these problems are posted, no one fixes them or even says they're working on them

I want a nomination plug-in that lets each player nominate only ONE map, ofcourse, not letting them nominate on of the last three maps played. I thank you for anyone that can point me in the right direction or that can make/edit this plug-in to my fitting.
thedeagles3
Old 03-01-2006 , 14:39   Re: Nominate Map Plug-in (why I am not looking for Deagles)
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULLDUCK
Okay, we all know that the deagle map manager does this. But I'm not looking for deagle map manager and heres why:

1. The last round is all sorts of messed up.
2. 3 nominations per person -- i want one
3. When these problems are posted, no one fixes them or even says they're working on them

I want a nomination plug-in that lets each player nominate only ONE map, ofcourse, not letting them nominate on of the last three maps played. I thank you for anyone that can point me in the right direction or that can make/edit this plug-in to my fitting.
Ok. Mr. Hullduck, please continue reading:
1) THe last round is not messed up if you define

enforce_timelimit 1

in your amxx.cfg file or in your server.cfg file.

2) I have made a command for this, several years ago. Please read the README FILE for this command. it is called DMAP_MAXNOM or something similar. Use dmap_maxnom 1 in your server console.

3) The only problems is you do not know how to read the README. THis is why it is called README.

Have a nice day.
Old 03-06-2006 , 16:27  
Reply With Quote #3

Look at Mr. Smark Alick... first off, I wanted to ask instead of having to read the readme. Second off, your freakin plug-in sux nuts and thats why I'm looking for another one. I put in the stuff you were talking about and the thing that TURNED OFF the part of your plug-in helped... but the other thing didn't work. And the custom maps not being nominated didn't work: not only did it get rid of my nominations of the custom maps after I left, but no one else could nominate custom maps -- it got rid of my nominations but didn't open those two slots back up. So the only thing that worked was nominations -- and that was even set up retardedly... I mean, the first five people get to choose the maps -- thats not far at all. Why not have everyone nominate maps and then choose randomly from those maps -- and when you choose randomly, you can THEN make sure it only chooses 2 custom... YOUR PLUG - IN SUX!!! That's why I am looking for a different one.

Can anyone help me out?
pendragon
Old 03-06-2006 , 16:51  
Reply With Quote #4

I would have told you the same thing that Deagle did...

another one you can try is the old-ass version that isn't supported anymore but that BigBaller took up after a while: Deag's Map Manager v2.10i . That one has NEVER let me down - and I never needed to change to Deagle's new one even after the old one was done with.

Also - you might want to check your attitude a bit - you're being helped, continue the ungrateful attitude and you'll find yourself alone and with no one even wanting to help you.
Old 03-07-2006 , 13:46  
Reply With Quote #5

Sorry; didn't mean to sound like an asshole. Just mad at the plug-in, lol. The old one has the same errors except for the thing I fixed because it doesn't even do that...

Anyone know any other nominate plug-ins. I did a search and couldn't find any.
Trip~Hazard
Old 05-12-2006 , 14:24  
Reply With Quote #6

You could always use the mapchooser.amxx in your amxmodx package. It only allows a person to vote on 1 map and it provides 5 random possibilities for voting. All you need for this is to uncomment it in plugins.ini and create a maps.ini file in the configs directory and you are set. Populate the maps.ini with whatever maps you wish to have nominated.
Old 05-12-2006 , 14:48  
Reply With Quote #7

he wants ppl to be able to nominate maps, the amxx one doesnt allow nominations.