Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

(CSS request) Map ranking

Post New Thread Reply   

jenZ
Old 09-20-2013 , 14:09   (CSS request) Map ranking
Reply With Quote #1

Hello Allied Modders community. Iīve wondered if anybody could be able to create an rank system for my zombie escape server in css(its using zombie reloaded).

The thing i wish is that admins are able to create "map zones" in custom maps which gives players points for an rank system then they enter those zones. The goal of the zones is to reward players which either finished a map or entered a secret zone with points which increases their rank. I donīt wish that kills are having any effect on the rankings but only the points of reaching the map zones as the human team (CT). I would also like if there could be a top10 list and a "rank" command so people can compare their own ranking to other players.

Optimal would also be if i as server hoster somehow could affect the ammount of points players gets for beating different maps: like saying one will give 10 points while another one more difficulty gives 20. Its also important that the map zones only are working on the Ct team since i donīt wish that zombies (T) can beat maps.

If my requirements are too much though for an normal modder i would also be able to pay but then the plugin should be private. i hope to hear response from people
Zephyrus
Cool Pig B)
Old 09-20-2013 , 14:24   Re: (CSS request) Map ranking
Reply With Quote #2

so basically you want the rank sytem i made for the HoE community

Last edited by Zephyrus; 09-20-2013 at 14:24.
jenZ
Old 09-20-2013 , 14:30   Re: (CSS request) Map ranking
Reply With Quote #3

I know hoe got an rank system but i did not know they had map zones for it lol. But yes i had something in mind like the hoe system, its just important that killing like claws_of_death wonīt have any influence on the ranking since else zombie hunters or people on porpuse getting zombies would rule the ranking.
Zephyrus
Cool Pig B)
Old 09-20-2013 , 14:55   Re: (CSS request) Map ranking
Reply With Quote #4

the zombie ranking hoe has gives different points for zombie kills and human kills and it can also be disabled there and yes it does have map zones although they probably dont actually use them, i think they just give points for all living CTs in case the CTs win
Old 09-20-2013 , 15:05   Re: (CSS request) Map ranking
Reply With Quote #5

Well it sounds good to me. Just some questions: if i bought it would i be able to add more zones per map, such as bonus zones? Can i myself decide the ammount of points given for each map or each zone?

Also does hoe have chat tags included in their ranking, would i get those too? If that should be the case could i also decide myself the names of tags and how many points players needs to get the them?
I of course also hope i could be able to disable the killing options in something like a .cfg or that you just would remove them.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 09-20-2013 , 15:23   Re: (CSS request) Map ranking
Reply With Quote #6

Please don't discuss purchasing plugins here.
Old 09-20-2013 , 15:28   Re: (CSS request) Map ranking
Reply With Quote #7

oh i am sorry. i will just pm zeph