Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSS] Reserved Slots problem?

Post New Thread Reply   

gpadmin
Old 02-25-2013 , 22:19   [CSS] Reserved Slots problem?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello all. I loking plugin or information how made what i need.
We have Reserved Slots plugin in sourcemod. I am see here some kind of Reserved Slots plugins also.

Looks like they all work same
We set reserve slots
We can hide or not them
If server full we can connect and drop someone not admin
If server have 16 players we set in config 17 and hide 1 slot. Admin connect by 17 player.

but i need system when all public players slots same reserve
if we have 16 players server, players playing like public slots, but when to server connect player with reserve flag he just drop one of active players right now.

We have this plugin or someone can write this plugin? Thank you.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 02-25-2013 , 23:08   Re: [CSS] Reserved Slots problem?
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpadmin View Post
but i need system when all public players slots same reserve
if we have 16 players server, players playing like public slots, but when to server connect player with reserve flag he just drop one of active players right now.
As I understand your question, you can accomplish the wanted result with the options in cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg:

Quote:
// Specifies how the reserved slots plugin operates. Valid values are:
// 0 : Public slots are used in preference to reserved slots. Reserved slots are freed before public slots.
// 1 : If someone with reserve access joins into a reserved slot, the player with the highest latency and
// no reserved slot access (spectator players are selected first) is kicked to make room. Thus, the reserved
// slots always remains free. The only situation where the reserved slot(s) can become properly occupied is
// if the server is full with reserve slot access clients.
// --
// Requires: reservedslots.smx
// Default: 0
sm_reserve_type 0

// Specifies the number of reserved player slots. Users with the reservation
// admin flag set will be able to join the server when there are no public slots
// remaining. If someone does not have this flag, they will be kicked.
// (Public slots are defined as: maxplayers - number of reserved slots)
// --
sm_reserved_slots 0

// Specifies whether or not reserved slots will be hidden (subtracted from max
// slot count). Valid values are 0 (Visible) or 1 (Hidden).
// --
sm_hide_slots 0
You are most likely looking for sm_reserve_type 1 and sm_reserved_slots 1. Give them a try and notify us if this solves your problem.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
gpadmin
Old 02-26-2013 , 08:37   Re: [CSS] Reserved Slots problem?
Reply With Quote #3

Hello. Nope sourcemod standart plugin not work here what i need. Its reason why am ask help here.
You can check it self. Made server for 2 players. Set sm_reserve_type 0/1 and sm_reserved_slots 1
And you got server for 1 player. If second player want connect he got message "you kiked for use reserve slot" You can made server for 3 players and hide 1 slot its looks like server for 2 players. Its not what i need. Because if server got 2 players any one new on connect got message "you kiked for use reserve slot" nope "server full"

I need public server for 2 players for example but when to server connect player with reserve slot privileges he kick one and got hes spot for self. I see here plugin for free 1 slot all time but only for admins.

I want made function for players. If they got reserve slot privileges (in DB example) they always got spot on server if server full. But server runing with out special slot for this. Privileges player just kick someone on connect. For my example all server slots = reserve slots for players who have privileges for use this slots.

I hope i am explain correct. Sry