Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

(Counter-Strike)(Request)Modern-Classic Roleplay

Post New Thread Reply   

xeNium
Old 01-13-2012 , 11:32   (Counter-Strike)(Request)Modern-Classic Roleplay
Reply With Quote #1

Welcome to xeNium Request Plugin Thread (Just a joke, I just want it look formal , Okay let's go to the topic)

Hello everyone, Tonight (or whatever I do not know what time now in your country) I need you, I am a server owner of some Counter-Strike 2D server, my server have alot of member there, my server does not provide very much feature but it good for chatting or having fun with each other that make my server become famous and of course people love it. Tomorrow i will buy a server machines (Intel Xeon, I think the best , Anyone can tell me which the most best of server machines spectification?) and I will fill it with some server, like Minecraft, Terraria, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike 2D,Seal Online. Okay, I'll explain what I am talking about this roleplay now.

This roleplay version is not needed to be very detailed. Okay here the information of roleplay version I am talking about.
1. The point is: Make people interact with each other, that make they not got bored for a couple hour (In my statistic server database, mostly 1 player can play it for 3 hour, maybe they take a rest or what and they go back )
2. Economy: We very need it for the future, Maybe you think for what the economy? Looks like is useless. But the real was not, In my Counter-Strike 2D server because the economy is run very well, and I make every 1 hour the server map restart, everyone running to get the shop) Oh, the economy is virtual not using the counter-strike economy. Because the counter-strike economy is limited, and we want block counter-strike economy for making them cannot buy any weapon, they must buy it from shop
3. Shop: Why only shop? Why not house too?, But why why? It because the point is to make people interact with each other, not make them stay at their HOUSE!. Okay here the information of the shop. The shop have a protection, I mean if the shop is owned by someone, the control panel of that shop only can be enter by the owner, the shop can be enter by the customer. The shop is not for free, we must pay hourly maybe $2000 or maybe more? When we log off from the server,

automatically the shop are not owned by that player anymore, So the lucky man when enter the shop will get acces to the control panel)
4. Add-ons: This one of the most needed in my server, it run the economy. Add-ons is like a new items of counter-strike like wing etc and it give us a ability like get more speed or more hp "Only speed and hp in my counter-strike 2d, As i said i do not want it very detailed" and it not for free too, but once we buy the add-ons we will get it forever.

Okay thats all, I bet all of you said this is CRAZY! Why only because this 4 features the server got very famous? But that the truth, now my server is offline, I will turn on my server maybe in this month "January, 2012"

Last edited by xeNium; 01-13-2012 at 12:27.
andrept4
Old 10-01-2014 , 11:26   Re: (Counter-Strike)(Request)Modern-Classic Roleplay
Reply With Quote #2

Cool