Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

TSXRP help

Post New Thread Reply   

Kiwtu
Old 07-19-2005 , 15:00   TSXRP help
Reply With Quote #1

Ok, me and my friends are trying to set up a TS rp server. we searched the amxx fourms for a bit and found the TSXRP add-in. we got the plugins installed and everything but when my friend trys to start the server it says that it is over the pre-cash limit. so, we searched the TSX folder and found the unprecash mod! (yey) then when we looked deeper we couldent figure out how/where to put the .cfg file. We searched the help folder through and through and nothing was there about where to put the things. So, we searched the TSXRP thread. i didnt see anything about the unprecash mod. and even though i know its a discontinued mod can somone please help me and my friends with this?

If anyone knows a diffrent TSRP amxx plugin that DOESNT require mySQL then plz post a link

thx for your time

~Kiwtu
funjob
Old 07-20-2005 , 03:43  
Reply With Quote #2

well harbus is better (that i think) so shoot for sql. Its not that hard to set up or anything. the only part people mess up at is truning Sql on.. just click mysqld and mysqlc THEN mysql.exe. After that just fallow harbus instructions he includs. use meck_final.amxx it fixes the precashe thing and then make sure you have that sprite too. if you dont it will mess things up. thats why he said DL the latest version at 1337gamer.net or something like that.
Send a message via AIM to funjob Send a message via MSN to funjob Send a message via Yahoo to funjob