Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

LO3!!!

Post New Thread Reply   

3|Diablo
Old 04-26-2005 , 10:26   LO3!!!
Reply With Quote #1

I need a live on 3 restarts plugin that actually says all the words and stuff like this

[LIVE-------]
[-LIVE------]
[--LIVE-----]

My Clan Has A CAL Match Today And We Need It To Scrim

thnx in advance
Send a message via AIM to 3|Diablo
SpinMaster
Old 04-26-2005 , 12:23   LO3
Reply With Quote #2

This has worked for us great. We have 2 files that make this all work. The 1st file is called a_wait.cfg and this is what is in this file:

alias "wait01" "wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait;"
alias "wait1" "wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01;"
alias "wait10" "wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1;"

We then have our LO3.cfg file and here is what is in this file:

exec a_wait.cfg
say LIVE after 3 Restarts
wait1; wait1; wait1;
sv_restart 1
wait1; wait1;
sv_restart 1
wait1; wait1;
sv_restart 1
wait1; wait1;
say LIVE!!!

What this really does is do 3 quick restarts and then says the word "LIVE!!!" so that you know that it's time to get your killin on!

Hope that this helps,
SpinMaster
SpinMaster
Old 04-26-2005 , 12:25   If you were wondering
Reply With Quote #3

Here is the timing involved with the a_wait.cfg file:

// wait01 is wait for 0.1sec
// wait1 is wait for 1sec
// wait10 is wait for 10sec
SpinMaster
Old 04-26-2005 , 12:44   Keep it simple!
Reply With Quote #4

Ok, I should have learned already to just keep it simple. Create a lo3.cfg file and have the following in the file:

// wait01 is wait for 0.1sec
// wait1 is wait for 1sec
// wait10 is wait for 10sec
alias "wait01" "wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait;"
alias "wait1" "wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01; wait01;"
alias "wait10" "wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1; wait1;"

say LIVE after 3 Restarts
wait1; wait1; wait1;
sv_restart 1
wait1; wait1;
sv_restart 1
wait1; wait1;
sv_restart 1
wait1; wait1;
say LIVE!!!
XxKpAznGuyxX
Old 04-26-2005 , 13:49  
Reply With Quote #5

SpinMaster Don't triple post and learn to read He said PLUGIN not config files

btw here it is

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=10386
24/7 Chicago Terror-8.9.2.120:27015
Send a message via AIM to XxKpAznGuyxX Send a message via MSN to XxKpAznGuyxX
SpinMaster
Old 04-26-2005 , 14:00  
Reply With Quote #6

Hey moron, you're posting like the young punk that you really are. Why don't you sit down and learn a lesson about helping others. Ya help other without having to throw others your lame advice about posting up in this forum. If you were the forum admin and there were rules about the number of times to reply in an attempt to actually help others, you'd have a point, but you're not and there isn't.

So, go back to your mama and ask her about these issues that we've discussed and learn.

Back to the actual help, what I posted earlier will actually help the person who started this thread. He needed help today and what I provided would do exactly that! Good luck to the guy who needed the LO3 help!

SpinMaster
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 04-26-2005 , 18:07  
Reply With Quote #7

you also didn't even tell him the whole answer to his question. All yours does is restart 3 times. He would like the live part. If you searched google you could have found it.

NOT TO MENTION...there's an edit button. Azn has a point, all you had to do was put [EDIT] try this...blahblah a couple of times, and you would have been fine. =\
Old 04-26-2005 , 19:31  
Reply With Quote #8

Well, your last post only shows your lack of knowledge with all of this. The config file that I shared with him will not only restart the server 3 times, but on before the restarts begin clearly state "LIVE after 3 Restarts" for all to see and then it reads "LIVE!!!". His message stated:

"I need a live on 3 restarts plugin that actually says all the words and stuff like this"

The config file that I share with him fit his need perfectly!

True, I could have hit the edit button but tell me what harm my additional posts caused? It only ruffled the feathers of the Azn guy which I could care less about. Instead of offering another suggestion, he took our valuable time typing a portion of his message that was not necessary or called for. Then again your message does the very same thing! Interesting.

The only person who I'm interested in hearing from as these other posts have been pointless is 3|Diablo to see if they were able to find an LO3 solution for their scrim today and how their scrims went.
XxKpAznGuyxX
Old 04-26-2005 , 19:43   Re: LO3!!!
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3|Diablo
I need a live on 3 restarts plugin that actually says all the words and stuff like this

[LIVE-------]
[-LIVE------]
[--LIVE-----]

My Clan Has A CAL Match Today And We Need It To Scrim

thnx in advance
Your config doesn't fit perfectly, He doesn't need A config If he needed a config of lo3 He would of asked for one like this.

"I need a live on 3 restart config that acually says all the words and stuff like this"

Quote:
Instead of offering another suggestion, he took our valuable time typing a portion of his message that was not necessary or called for. Then again your message does the very same thing! Interesting.
Hey At least I helped him unlike you
24/7 Chicago Terror-8.9.2.120:27015
Send a message via AIM to XxKpAznGuyxX Send a message via MSN to XxKpAznGuyxX
SpinMaster
Old 04-26-2005 , 20:04  
Reply With Quote #10

Well, I guess that we'll see who helped him if/when he replies. You're replying like someone who is 15 which doesn't surprise me. If you were an adult instead of a teenager who continues to prove that you speak before knowing better, you might realize that instead of reading a persons message word for word up here, that not everyone knows exactly what they need or are looking for. Where you are wrong is that my solution not only would work for him perfectly but it currently works for many clans out there! But, you keep in your 15 year old fantasy world thinking that you know better an that you have the only solution out there! What a joke!