Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

ish12321
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2017 , 12:33   Re: Galileo v4.1.0-446 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-04
Reply With Quote #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
Code:
// Indicates when a map should end after the RTV voting is finished. // If selected a value higher than 0, this cvar indicates also the players // minimum number necessary to allow the last round to be finished when // the time runs out. // For example, if this cvar value is set to 2, and there are only 1 player // on the server, the round will end immediately. // // 0               - end immediately after the voting finished. // // player's number - end after the current round, only when there are at //                   least the `player's number` quantity on the server. gal_endonround_rtv 1
I put a opposite check, `get_real_players_number() >= endOnRoundRtv` instead of `get_real_players_number() <= endOnRoundRtv`, so you need to set to zero to always allow the round to finish.

Update:

I fixed it on v4.1.1-450. Now it is working correctly.
So do we need to edit any cvar with the update?

Last edited by ish12321; 01-06-2017 at 12:34.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2017 , 13:26   Re: Galileo v4.1.0-446 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-04
Reply With Quote #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by silsfocs View Post
oh so that was a bug, because i already that cvar set to 0. good job
I would recommend set that cvar to 2, because if there is only player on the server, the map would change immediately.
And when there are 2 players on the server, galileo would wait until the round to finish before change the map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ish12321 View Post
So do we need to edit any cvar with the update?
Just need to check whether you are using that cvar. For example, if you got that cvar set to 0, before the update, you need to set to 1 or 2 after the update, otherwise the plugin would behave different than before.

Right now I am writing a new feature for this cvar: (option 2)
Code:
// Indicates whether there should be asked to the players if they want to // participate the map vote to decide what the next map will be. // When using that feature, the players will be asked if they want to vote. // They need to press 6 for yes and 0 for no. So they cannot press the wrong key. // // The flags are additive. A value of 0 will do not nothing special/different. // //  1 - ask if players want to vote //  2 - announce the voting 15 seconds before, and to do the countdown //      on the last 5 seconds // // For example, if you want to use the options 1 and 2, use 1 + 2: // gal_endofmapvote_ask 3 // // Instead of: // gal_endofmapvote_ask 0 gal_endofmapvote_ask 3

And I ready wrote this other feature for this cvar:
Code:
// Indicates whether to allow runoff voting or extend the current map. // // 0 - disable runoff voting // 1 - enable runoff voting // 2 - extend the current map, instead of perform a runoff voting gal_runoff_enabled 2

I just added the option `2 - extend the current map, instead of perform a new voting`.
I think it is better just to extend the map instead of perform a new voting.

Do you got some new ideia to add to the plugin?

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2017 , 15:13   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #443

Released a new version:

2017-01-06 | v4.2.0-466
  1. Fixed the opposite check for the endOnRoundRtv, forcing you to set to zero the cvar `gal_endonround_rtv ` allow the round to finish.
  2. Fixed the changelevel being trigged when the voting to start on the last 30 seconds on the map time.
  3. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_runoff_enabled`, to extend the current map instead of to do a runoff voting.
  4. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_endofmapvote_ask`, to announce the voting 15 seconds before the voting to start, and to do the countdown on the last 5 seconds.

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-07-2017 at 12:26.
safetymoose
Old 01-06-2017 , 16:29   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-458 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #444

blaze it
ish12321
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2017 , 09:53   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-458 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
Released a new version:

2017-01-06 | v4.2.0-458
  1. Fix the opposite check for the endOnRoundRtv, forcing you to set to zero the cvar `gal_endonround_rtv ` allow the round to finish.
  2. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_runoff_enabled`, to extend the current map instead of to do a runoff voting.
  3. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_endofmapvote_ask`, to announce the voting 15 seconds before the voting to start, and to do the countdown on the last 5 seconds.
What about amx_votemap integrate with it so that those vote also looks like these...
With extend option?
Or any other plugin by you for that...
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2017 , 10:41   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-458 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #446

Quote:
What about amx_votemap integrate with it so that those vote also looks like these...
With extend option?
Or any other plugin by you for that...
I am not sure if I understand correctly everything you said. But I already did something about the command `amx_votemap`.
I implemented the same command within galileo. It is called `gal_votemap`.
There is also a menu called `say galmenu`.

Within these you do not need the `amx_votemap`, and the voting will be done using all the galileo features.

ish12321
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2017 , 06:18   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #447

-nointro
-norunoff
-noextension
-loadnominations

What are these?
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2017 , 06:44   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #448

Quote:
What are these?

ish12321
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2017 , 07:38   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #449

What about an addition in timeleft
When we have mp_maxrounds then in timeleft it shows rounds left
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2017 , 07:42   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #450

Quote:
What about an addition in timeleft
When we have mp_maxrounds then in timeleft it shows rounds left
I will try to do it today. By I am planning to add full support to it and more few things, so it could take a couple of days.