Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)

Post New Thread Reply   

Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-24-2010 , 18:38   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #981

If anyone is consistently having a problem with their server not respecting the following CVAR, please download the latest code from the SVN and see if that fixes it. I just tried every option available for the CVAR and each worked as advertised. Let me know how you fare.

Code:
// Indicates which action to take when it is detected 
// that the server has been restarted.
// 0 - stay on the map the server started with
// 1 - change to the map that was being played when the server was reset
// 2 - change to what would have been the next map had the server not
//     been restarted (if the next map isn't known, this acts like 3)
// 3 - start an early map vote after the first two minutes
// 4 - change to a randomly selected map from your nominatable map list
gal_srv_start 0
Old 12-24-2010 , 19:44   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
If anyone is consistently having a problem with their server not respecting the following CVAR, please download the latest code from the SVN and see if that fixes it. I just tried every option available for the CVAR and each worked as advertised. Let me know how you fare.

Code:
// Indicates which action to take when it is detected 
// that the server has been restarted.
// 0 - stay on the map the server started with
// 1 - change to the map that was being played when the server was reset
// 2 - change to what would have been the next map had the server not
//     been restarted (if the next map isn't known, this acts like 3)
// 3 - start an early map vote after the first two minutes
// 4 - change to a randomly selected map from your nominatable map list
gal_srv_start 0
Continued to have trouble with this cvar, my server is still starting at the same map. It seems to be some incompatibility with mods, I have problem on two servers( BioHazard and DeathRun).

Code:
22:35:19 amxx cvars gal
22:35:19 Registered cvars:
                name                     value                    plugin          
          [  1] gal_version              1.2.                     galileo.amxx    
          [  2] gal_server_starting      0                        galileo.amxx    
          [  3] gal_in_empty_cycle       0                        galileo.amxx    
          [  4] gal_debug                0                        galileo.amxx    
          [  5] amx_nextmap              [ainda nao votado]       galileo.amxx    
          [  6] amx_extendmap_max        90                       galileo.amxx    
          [  7] amx_extendmap_step       15                       galileo.amxx    
          [  8] gal_cmd_votemap          0                        galileo.amxx    
          [  9] gal_cmd_listmaps         2                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 10] gal_listmaps_paginate    99                       galileo.amxx    
          [ 11] gal_banrecent            30                       galileo.amxx    
          [ 12] gal_banrecentstyle       2                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 13] gal_endonround           1                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 14] gal_endofmapvote         1                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 15] gal_emptyserver_wait     1                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 16] gal_emptyserver_mapfile  emptycycle.txt           galileo.amxx    
          [ 17] gal_srv_start            4                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 18] gal_rtv_commands         3                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 19] gal_rtv_wait             1                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 20] gal_rtv_ratio            0.700000                 galileo.amxx    
          [ 21] gal_rtv_reminder         2                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 22] gal_rtv_disableflags                              galileo.amxx    
          [ 23] gal_nom_playerallowance  1                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 24] gal_nom_mapfile          mapcycle.txt             galileo.amxx    
          [ 25] gal_nom_prefixes         0                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 26] gal_nom_qtyused          0                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 27] gal_vote_weight          2                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 28] gal_vote_weightflags     y                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 29] gal_vote_mapfile         mapcycle.txt             galileo.amxx    
          [ 30] gal_vote_mapfilestyle    1                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 31] gal_vote_duration        15                       galileo.amxx    
          [ 32] gal_vote_expirationcoun  1                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 33] gal_vote_mapchoices      8                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 34] gal_vote_announcechoice  0                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 35] gal_vote_showstatus      2                        galileo.amxx    
22:35:19  [ 36] gal_vote_showstatustype  2                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 37] gal_vote_uniqueprefixes  0                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 38] gal_runoff_enabled       1                        galileo.amxx    
          [ 39] gal_runoff_duration      15                       galileo.amxx    
          [ 40] gal_sounds_mute          0                        galileo.amxx    
         40 cvars

Last edited by nsb; 12-24-2010 at 20:39.
borjomi
Old 12-24-2010 , 21:40   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #983

i have a problem on one server, when vote comes, some players was droped from server with error: "Host_Error: UserMsg: Not Present on Client 20", anybody know why? mb cuz maplist have over 1700 maps?

Last edited by borjomi; 12-24-2010 at 21:44.
Send a message via ICQ to borjomi
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-24-2010 , 22:51   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #984

@nsb:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsb View Post
Continued to have trouble with this cvar, my server is still starting at the same map. It seems to be some incompatibility with mods, I have problem on two servers( BioHazard and DeathRun).
Only those two servers, but not other servers?

If you could, make the following replacement, "crash"/restart your server, and then let me know the contents of _badapples.txt which will be in your logs folder.

Replace:
Code:
        if (nextMap[0] && is_map_valid(nextMap))         {             server_cmd("changelevel %s", nextMap);         }         else         {             vote_manageEarlyStart();         }
With:
Code:
        log_to_file("_badapples.txt", "valid: %i  map: %s ", is_map_valid(nextMap), nextMap);         if (nextMap[0] && is_map_valid(nextMap))         {             server_cmd("changelevel %s", nextMap);         }         else         {             vote_manageEarlyStart();         }

@borjomi:
Quote:
Originally Posted by borjomi View Post
i have a problem on one server, when vote comes, some players was droped from server with error: "Host_Error: UserMsg: Not Present on Client 20", anybody know why? mb cuz maplist have over 1700 maps?
If that's your theory, test it. Cut your map list in half or more and see if it still happens. Do it again if it still happens. And again. Prove yourself right or wrong. Let us know how you do.

Last edited by Brad; 12-24-2010 at 22:53.
nsb
Old 12-25-2010 , 14:54   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #985

@Brad:

I pretended to fall twice, if I turn off the plugin's mod works normally.

Code:
L 12/25/2010 - 17:51:25: Log file started (file "cstrike/addons/amxmodx/logs/_badapples.txt") (game "cstrike") (amx "1.8.2-dev")
L 12/25/2010 - 17:51:25: valid: 1  map: zm_treachery 
L 12/25/2010 - 17:52:24: valid: 1  map: zm_energy_by_babcia
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-25-2010 , 15:20   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #986

@nsb:
Are those the maps that were currently being played when you shut down the server each time?
Old 12-25-2010 , 15:22   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
@nsb:
Are those the maps that were currently being played when you shut down the server each time?
No, the map that was when the fall was zm_dust2.
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-25-2010 , 15:25   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #988

If the server doesn't crash, and end of map voting happens naturally, does the server change to the correct map?
Old 12-25-2010 , 15:31   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #989

It turns out the vote correctly in the final map, soon after the final round and made the exchange of map correctly.

Occurs only trouble with this cvar(gal_srv_start).
RTG
Old 12-25-2010 , 16:55   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #990

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTG
Very usefull plugin, much better than DMAP, but some bugs have appeared, for example from time to time admins cannot see the vote menu at the end of map (this is the biggest problem of this plugin i found out)

Brad's answer:
It's not just the admins; it can happen to any player. This is a known issue that has been discussed before in this thread.
So, no solution is possible? (I found out that if the vote doesn't appear, I use command "amxmodmenu" and then I quit it, and the vote appears)
Send a message via ICQ to RTG Send a message via AIM to RTG