Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Help / Support How to install Zombie Plague 5.0?

Post New Thread Reply   

5T4Rk
Old 09-12-2020 , 07:51   How to install Zombie Plague 5.0?
Reply With Quote #1

I installed Couner-Strike Warzone. I downloaded Amxmodx from here: http://www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php and downloaded "Amx Mod X Full Installer v1.8.2". Installed it in a folder and from there I run the installer. I checked "Select mod directory" option and I chose "Counter-Strike" under the "Custom game addon:", then navigated to "cstrike" folder where my game is and finished the installation.

After that I downloaded Zombie Plague 5.0 mod from here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=72505
I downloaded two files: "zp_resources.zip" and "zp_plugin_50.zip" and extracted both to "cstrike" folder.

I opened "cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting" and run "compile.exe" from there. When it said that the compiling is finished I pressed enter and exited it. After that I opened "compiled" folder from there and copied everything and pasted it in "cstrike/addons/amxmodx/plugins".

I'm new to this, I hope I was clear. This is EXACTLY everything what I did, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. So my questions would be:

1. What I did wrong? If I did something wrong.
2. Is there something more I should do?
3. How to make this mod work in server I made through "hlds.exe"?

Thank you.
ZaX
Old 09-12-2020 , 09:32   Re: How to install Zombie Plague 5.0?
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
I opened "cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting" and run "compile.exe" from there. When it said that the compiling is finished I pressed enter and exited it. After that I opened "compiled" folder from there and copied everything and pasted it in "cstrike/addons/amxmodx/plugins".
The zombie plague 5.0 sma files are in scripting/zp50/, not sure from the directory name

Last edited by ZaX; 09-12-2020 at 09:33.
5T4Rk
Old 09-12-2020 , 10:24   Re: How to install Zombie Plague 5.0?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaX View Post
The zombie plague 5.0 sma files are in scripting/zp50/, not sure from the directory name
So should I copy everything from "zp50" to "scripting" and then run the "compile.exe" or?
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2020 , 23:19   Re: How to install Zombie Plague 5.0?
Reply With Quote #4

1. How to install amx modx
2. How to complier plugin
3. For adding any mod/plugins follow those steps:
- Donwload plugin
- Complier sma files to amxx
- Add "Sound, models, sprites"
- Copy all amxx file and put them in plugins folder
- Add lang file to data/lang folder
- Go to cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini there you have to put the name's of those plugins you did added on plugins folders.
Example: I added plugin name is "moneysystem" copy this name and paste it in plugin.ini with .amxx "moneysystem.amxx"

Bank System [Nvault - SQL Support]
VIP System
  • If you think it's that simple, then do it yourself.