12% 

Bots invasion and FTP attack

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

^SmileY
Veteran Member
Old 05-22-2015 , 15:21   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinNNy View Post
Dont take it offensive i guess he wanted to say Non-steamers but he typed romanians.
Exactly this, but he posted that 80% of server in romanian are non-steammers.
What i need to think about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xionic View Post
I expect you to add me on Steam: warlord_prince. I told you: not all romanians have Steam. 80-90% off all CS 1.6 servers are Non-Steam. If I use Steam, on this mod I won't have roumanians, I will have just another people from another countries and chances to be 32/32 are very very low, especially this mod is unknowed.
If you need my help, why you trie to add-me at steam or vice/versa?

- See my Git Hub: https://github.com/SmileYzn
PHP Code:
set_pcvar_num(pCvar, !get_pcvar_num(pCvar)); 
Send a message via MSN to ^SmileY Send a message via Skype™ to ^SmileY
claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 05-23-2015 , 03:33   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SmileY View Post
Those who host Romanian game servers provide non-Steam servers by the start. You can see the non-Steam configuration file (CFG) having a text comment like Configured in the best way by <%company name%>.

It's interesting that they host CS:GO game servers as well, but as I know, they first come as they are (Steam only).

So don't start to blame a new 20+ years old Romanian for having a non-Steam server since they ask the hosting company which one is better? and they answer non-Steam, of course.

Blame those who keep that nasty non-Steam plug-in up-to-date all the time.

Last edited by claudiuhks; 05-23-2015 at 03:37.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 05-23-2015 , 04:34   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SmileY View Post
What i need to think about this?

If you need my help, why you trie to add-me at steam or vice/versa?
Quote:
from you and romanian players..
Romanians are not the only non steam players from this world, so you either cleary say "romanian non steam players" or better "any non steam player". Just because some of us use non steam players(I think that in Brazilia there are non steam players too) it doesn't mean that all of us do it.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 05-23-2015 at 05:19.
xEhsaan
Old 05-23-2015 , 07:06   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiuhks View Post
But this is the price of 2x ABSOLUT vodka 75cl bottles. A game you get, you get for ever.
Sometimes in your life, for the things you love that much, you must do a little sacrifice.
Does not matter for me that what things you'll get in your country with 32$. It's weird to explain.
Look, how much you'll get in a month? probably around 1000$ - 7000$. It's good and 10$ looks a bit to thousands dollar.
But, let's take a look at an employer salary in Iran,
Government Minimum: 6,500,000 Rials (Too many zeros) (equals 190$ in the best way )
Average salary for a permanent teacher: 1,010,000 Rials (equals 298$ in the best way )
Average salary for a retired government employer: 1,500,000 Rials ( equals 441$ in the best way )

Now compare your salary to a 57-years-old man who worked for 30 years in Iran.

I think you've got my mean, 32$ with 441$ salary is E.X.P.E.N.S.I.V.E for 15-years-old game. I know it's hard to understand, but this is real. You can research for yourself.

And another thing is We're Muslims and we don't drink Vodka , beer, alcohol. So, don't suggest me don't drink them anymore, cause we already have to not.

(P.S.: After playing Garry's Mod Non-Steam for one year, finally bought it through Steam and suggested my other friends who were playing Non-Steam to buy and they bought it and we're playing it Steam. Awesome )
* Knife CFG Detector
* Looking for an idea...
Send a message via Skype™ to xEhsaan
Kia
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-23-2015 , 07:33   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Your reasons seems legit, but if you want to use non-steam you will not get support here for anything related to non-steam.
There are plenty other places to ask if you have problems related to that, AlliedModders is not one of them.
Old 05-23-2015 , 07:46   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

I do NOT want support for Non-Steam servers, I just explained it why Iranian don't use Steam.
* Knife CFG Detector
* Looking for an idea...
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2015 , 08:10   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEhsaan View Post
Does not matter for me that what things you'll get in your country with 32$. It's weird to explain.
Look, how much you'll get in a month? probably around 1000$ - 7000$. It's good and 10$ looks a bit to thousands dollar.
But, let's take a look at an employer salary in Iran,
Government Minimum: 6,500,000 Rials (Too many zeros) (equals 190$ in the best way )
Average salary for a permanent teacher: 1,010,000 Rials (equals 298$ in the best way )
Average salary for a retired government employer: 1,500,000 Rials ( equals 441$ in the best way )

Now compare your salary to a 57-years-old man who worked for 30 years in Iran.

I think you've got my mean, 32$ with 441$ salary is E.X.P.E.N.S.I.V.E for 15-years-old game. I know it's hard to understand, but this is real. You can research for yourself.

And another thing is We're Muslims and we don't drink Vodka , beer, alcohol. So, don't suggest me don't drink them anymore, cause we already have to not.

(P.S.: After playing Garry's Mod Non-Steam for one year, finally bought it through Steam and suggested my other friends who were playing Non-Steam to buy and they bought it and we're playing it Steam. Awesome )
It's simple, don't play if you can't afford to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia View Post
Your reasons seems legit, but if you want to use non-steam you will not get support here for anything related to non-steam.
No it doesn't. I can't afford a McLaren P1. Does that gives me the right to go out and steal one?
xEhsaan
Old 05-23-2015 , 10:40   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
Uuuuuugh, I'm NOT talking about MYSELF, Can you understand IT? Or should I go in Persian?
من در مورد خودم نمیگم
OR other language? Huh?
I am TALKING about people, not MYSELF. I HAVE ENOUGH (10$) MONEY to buy CS 1.6
I AM just EXPLAINING why Non-Steam is SO POPULAR in some COUNTRIES (including Iran)

AND THEN, I AM NOT ASKING SUPPORT FOR NON-STEAM SERVERS, I AM NOT, I AM NOT, I AM NOT.

THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS TOPIC because I can't explain same thing for a bunch of people more than 10 times.
* Knife CFG Detector
* Looking for an idea...
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2015 , 11:13   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

My post is directed at those who say they uses Non-Steam because that can't afford it, not
just you.

Where did I mention you was asking for support for Non-Steam?
DeLiriuM
Old 05-23-2015 , 11:14   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
If you can't enjoy the simple things in life, why live at all? What fault do you have (let's say a 15 year old), that your country (ahm.. countries politicians) are garbage and that you (or your parents) can't afford to buy you a simple game.