Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 06-16-2017 , 12:37   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #511

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadrozh View Post
Now, we have another problem. Then Freeday is starting, all players spawn on CT base. How to fix it?
Install &/or configure SmartJailDoors.
Old 06-17-2017 , 09:53   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #512

Thanks. Now another question. Which CT Ban plugin works better with ratio?
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2017 , 11:39   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #513

Quote:
Thanks. Now another question. Which CT Ban plugin works better with ratio?
All CT bans plugins works the same way with MyJBs ratio. It's more a matter of taste which you want to use.
Old 06-17-2017 , 11:52   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #514

This one is working bad.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2017 , 12:26   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #515

Quote:
This one is working bad.
When you got a problem with a specific plugin. Post your problem with detailed info about the issue in the thread of this plugin.
"Working bad" is not a clear error description.
Old 06-26-2017 , 07:15   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #516

Hello again, may i ask if is possible to make the guns menu at least on zombie event day that human can use the !guns menu for limited time? because as a example on map jb_snow when humans goes to tower and fire with guns on stairs zombie cant go up and kill them i do the knockback less but the problem that is unfair against zombie and humans.. if is possible to block for 1 - 2 uses of !guns will be great.. or if you know other solution i would like to hear it..

thanks a lot.. and for your work on this plugin..
Ultralord
Old 06-26-2017 , 07:31   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #517

i recompile it and do the job..

Last edited by Ultralord; 06-26-2017 at 07:51.
aspers
Old 07-01-2017 , 20:46   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #518

So i installed Your Plugin and the erros happen

I did everything but the server has Big errors Boxes, only for the T site, you can see the terrorist but there a big error over all. The normal skins are invincible, and the skins dosnt download at all or nothing checked console up to many times it downloads everything but not the skins, is there a way i can change the skins, because there are no config for that, i just want normal skins, not all the warden and police skin.

I need a fix real quick or someone who can help me

If someone help me to fix all this and make it perfect i wold pay for it tho.
Send a message via Skype™ to aspers
Bchewy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-02-2017 , 12:48   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #519

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspers View Post

I did everything but the server has Big errors Boxes, only for the T site, you can see the terrorist but there a big error over all. The normal skins are invincible, and the skins dosnt download at all or nothing checked console up to many times it downloads everything but not the skins, is there a way i can change the skins, because there are no config for that, i just want normal skins, not all the warden and police skin.

Don't need to pay for anything! All you need to do is follow the installation process properly.. and make sure you have the required plugins to run MyJailbreak.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=602270 - You need this plugin in order to have custom skins & T icons (most probably what is causing you the error boxes). If you want to remove the player models.. all you need to do is:

Most of the features of MyJailbreak require you to have the download plugin linked above.. Its recommended that you get the plugin. If not you'll have to disable many things... (sounds/materials/overlays/etc)

csgo/cfg/MyJailbreak/Warden.cfg < sm_warden_model 0;sm_warden_deputy_model 0
csgo/cfg/MyJailbreak/Icons.cfg < sm_icons_t_enable 0;
Old 07-02-2017 , 13:04   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspers View Post

I get in contact with him on steam. The issue was explained (like in most cases) in Frequently Asked Questions.
Quote:
Big red error boxes instead of player models

Maybe you have a problem with your FastDL files.
  1. Check you have put all nessesary files to your game server & FastDL server.
  2. Does the custom sounds and overlays work? If yes, there is a problem with sm_downloader or 'downloads.ini'. If not, there is a problem with your FastDL(-Url).
  3. Check you have add the content of 'downloads.txt' to your servers 'csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/downloads.ini'(step 5).
  4. Check when you connecting on server that all nessesary files get downloaded. After connection open console and look for something like: 'Downloading http://YourFastDL.tld/csgo/models/pl...curity.mdl.bz2 Download finished!'
  5. If download failed. Try your FastDL URL in a Browser. Files should be downloadable.
  6. If you inadvertently installed "Random Player Models (CPS) (1.0.2) by Mitchell" together with CustomPlayerSkins. You don't need it for MyJailbreak. Remove "Random Player Models (CPS) (1.0.2) by Mitchell".
It was Number 6.

Last edited by shanapu; 07-02-2017 at 13:05.