[TF2] Full Infinite Ammo

Post New Thread Reply   

Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2012 , 20:58   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurretTheEpic View Post
Tylerist this is the best modification in Alliedmodders ever i'd want to say GOOD 4 U! 10/10 Bacons!
I'd hardly call it the best next to such fun and extensive mods like Freak Fortress 2 and the like, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Also, as noted before, I'm actually working on a replacement to this called Advanced Infinite Ammo.
It'll have mostly the same features, but the big difference is it works off of what weapons you have, rather than class restriction. This will make it work more fluidly with mods that change weapons and things, such as FlaminSarge's GiveWeapon plugin. Plus, it'll make it far easier to remove certain weapons and effects.

Last edited by Tylerst; 07-14-2012 at 21:02.
TurretTheEpic
Old 07-15-2012 , 04:52   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerst View Post
I'd hardly call it the best next to such fun and extensive mods like Freak Fortress 2 and the like, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Also, as noted before, I'm actually working on a replacement to this called Advanced Infinite Ammo.
It'll have mostly the same features, but the big difference is it works off of what weapons you have, rather than class restriction. This will make it work more fluidly with mods that change weapons and things, such as FlaminSarge's GiveWeapon plugin. Plus, it'll make it far easier to remove certain weapons and effects.
Gladly looking forward to it so um this might be a dumb question. but how much percentage is it?
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2012 , 10:07   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurretTheEpic View Post
Gladly looking forward to it so um this might be a dumb question. but how much percentage is it?
It's basically done, mostly just doing debug testing and final changes at this point.

Edit: Beta removed: Full version released: Advanced Infinite Ammo

Last edited by Tylerst; 07-20-2012 at 01:54.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-15-2012 , 10:34   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #254

Quote:
It's basically done, mostly just doing debug testing and final changes at this point.
Add this in as you did this version?

Code:
hChat = CreateConVar("sm_fia_chat", "0", "Enable/Disable Showing ammo changes in chat");
And with the restrictions on weapons I'm assuming it will be easy to restrict regular players from sandman/wrap assassin balls and leave it wide open for Admins again as used in this?

Code:
hBatAmmo = CreateConVar("sm_fia_batammo", "2", "AdminOnly/All/Disable '2/1/0' infinite sandman/wrap assassin balls");
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2012 , 13:44   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
Add this in as you did this version?

Code:
hChat = CreateConVar("sm_fia_chat", "0", "Enable/Disable Showing ammo changes in chat");
And with the restrictions on weapons I'm assuming it will be easy to restrict regular players from sandman/wrap assassin balls and leave it wide open for Admins again as used in this?

Code:
hBatAmmo = CreateConVar("sm_fia_batammo", "2", "AdminOnly/All/Disable '2/1/0' infinite sandman/wrap assassin balls");
The chat thing, yes. I'll be doing the chat/log/version cvars last.

As far as the balls, I released a plugin yesterday to fix the lag from them(Link). For those that want particular weapos fully disabled or admin only, the new switch+index system will make it far easier to change it to be that way.

Last edited by Tylerst; 07-15-2012 at 13:45.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-15-2012 , 13:48   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #256

Quote:
The chat thing, yes. I'll be doing the chat/log/version cvars last.

As far as the balls, I released a plugin yesterday to fix the lag from them(Link). For those that want particular weapos fully disabled or admin only, the new switch+index system will make it far easier to change it to be that way.
well I really used the infinite ammo but restriction on the sandman/wrap balls for those that I allowed it based on flag usage.
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2012 , 14:06   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
well I really used the infinite ammo but restriction on the sandman/wrap balls for those that I allowed it based on flag usage.
Yeah, that would just involve moving the cases for them down and adding an admin check, like this:

PHP Code:
case 44,648:
{
    if(
CheckCommandAccess(client"sm_aia_adminflag"ADMFLAG_GENERIC))
    {

SetAmmo(clientiWeapon);
    }

The best part is, this can be done with any of the weapons, and won't be restricted to just ones I specify in the code.

Last edited by Tylerst; 07-15-2012 at 14:06.
Diviara27
Old 07-16-2012 , 05:58   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #258

Why not add the infinite demo stickies? But you can trigger them only with a CVAR?

Freak Fortress 2

VS Saxton Hale

Adding more soon.

Gentlemen?

Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2012 , 09:17   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diviara27 View Post
Why not add the infinite demo stickies? But you can trigger them only with a CVAR?
I haven't been able to find a way to do that without an extension. So far I've only been able to do that with TF2Items, and I don't want to require that just for one feature. Should I ever find a way to do it though, I'll add it in.
Diviara27
Old 07-16-2012 , 09:22   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #260

Quote:
I haven't been able to find a way to do that without an extension. So far I've only been able to do that with TF2Items, and I don't want to require that just for one feature. Should I ever find a way to do it though, I'll add it in.
Thanks.

Freak Fortress 2

VS Saxton Hale

Adding more soon.

Gentlemen?