[TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

MaloModo
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2012 , 21:39   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamasniu View Post
@Nope.avi

Some people in my servers are experiencing an Invisible Ghostbuster. I've been told that they only way he can be seen is "Only way to found him is to either a sniper mark him or when he use the crossbow."

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this at all? All other bosses run fine, also medic files are still all downloading.
By any chance do the peeps experiencing the invisible ghostbuster have stock skins replacements?
FlaminSarge
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2012 , 23:02   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
@Nope.avi

Some people in my servers are experiencing an Invisible Ghostbuster. I've been told that they only way he can be seen is "Only way to found him is to either a sniper mark him or when he use the crossbow."

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this at all? All other bosses run fine, also medic files are still all downloading.
The ghostbuster model needs to use the stockmodels method posted here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...83&postcount=2

All plugins: Randomizer/GiveWeapon, ModelManager, etc.
Post in plugin threads with questions.
Steam is for playing games.
You will be fed to javalia otherwise.
Psyduck likes replays.
MaloModo
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2012 , 23:29   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
The ghostbuster model needs to use the stockmodels method posted here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...83&postcount=2
Yeah thanks Sarge..I was trying to find the models in this mess...and gave up....LOL.
nope.avi
Old 07-09-2012 , 02:05   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
@Nope.avi

that's odd.. I posted the fix with the .vvd and .phy and others... That solved it I think?
Otokiru
Old 07-09-2012 , 03:47   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Erm just want to point this out, there is an exploit where the players can make themselves invisible when they're hale. Seen a few times before. Still have no idea how they did it.
Diviara27
Old 07-09-2012 , 06:06   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheXP View Post
You should probably just edit their posts.
@ nope.avi, just like what somebody said, make a central post for your bosses so we won't have a hard time findin it

Freak Fortress 2

VS Saxton Hale

Adding more soon.

Gentlemen?

Diviara27
Old 07-09-2012 , 06:07   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
As I recall, the models were the problem... something about Ozzy Furocity getting upset with people using their models. Which is why my FF2 Pinkie Pie boss never got a public release.

Speaking of which, next time I update FemSpy, I'm going to release a new version of powerlord_abilties which includes the rage_party ability...

If you look at the code, there's no clear reason why it's firing twice... it's on a timer, and said timer should only be fired by the teamplay_round_start event.

One bug at a time... one bug at a time.
I just wonder why Ozzy Furocity getting upset with us using their pony bosses....when we're doing it for the boss fights.

Freak Fortress 2

VS Saxton Hale

Adding more soon.

Gentlemen?

Fun21
Old 07-09-2012 , 08:04   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diviara27 View Post
I just wonder why Ozzy Furocity getting upset with us using their pony bosses....when we're doing it for the boss fights.
They just want the maker of the model to get all the credit...
MaloModo
Veteran Member
Old 07-09-2012 , 09:51   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diviara27 View Post
@ nope.avi, just like what somebody said, make a central post for your bosses so we won't have a hard time findin it
Try this ghostbuster model...this is using the fix posted by Sarge. This should help with the invisible model problem for certain clients.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21963283/GHOSTBUSTER.rar

Make sure to update your config file as needed as there will a few more models to add (especially the stock_models). Paths may also be different.

Oh and FYI I am not sure who made this model and/or if it is the same as nope.avi..so...sorry...in advance!

Last edited by MaloModo; 07-09-2012 at 09:58.
kanaccp
Old 07-09-2012 , 13:45   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

hello,guys.
I did a custom boss for my FF2 server, but seems some MDL problem there.
I changed the MDL file name from "sniper.mdl" to "pachuri.mdl", when the server using the "pachuri.mdl",automated to using "sniper.mdl" and then error. Nobody can see the boss!!
(The sniper.mdl not the oringinal sniper mdl from tf2)

Server's error screenshot here.

And games error screenshot here.

Who can help me please!?
Closed Thread