Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

( delete me )

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Server Management       
hoboman
Old 03-25-2008 , 19:42   ( delete me )
Reply With Quote #1

Introduction:
For my first plugin release on this forum I have decided to clamp three plugins that I have been writing to manage my server in the past month or so. The first plugin will manage the AFKs/unassigned/spectators, the second plugin will limit the amount of nades (HEs, flash bangs, smokes) bought by each team per round and prevent the players from throwing them before a certain time, and the third plugin will allow the admins to schedule commands to be executed on a given time ( precise to the minute ) and also auto comment/uncomment plugins in their plugins.ini file. Of course if you don't want to use any of the three included plugins they are easy to disable by commenting out the corresponding #defines at the top of the .sma file.

Hobo AFK Management

Description:
There are currently no working AFK management plugins out there for CS, except for Cheesy's, but it is very old now and I wasn't satisfied with its features. This started out as a modification of Cheesy's "Generic AFK Kicker", but I ended up completely rewriting it. In a nutshell the purpose of this plugin is to manage the AFKs on a server according to cvars.
Cvars:
hobo_afk_time x ( default 60 ) - the maximum allowed AFK time for an alive player
hobo_afk_immunity x ( 0/1 - default is 1 ) - if set to 1 then the admins with the immunity flag ( admin immunity, flag "a" is the default ) cannot be kicked by this plugin
hobo_afk_kick x ( 0/1 - default is 1 ) - if set to 0 then after a player is AFK for more than hobo_afk_time he will be put to spectator, otherwise he will be kicked
hobo_afk_spectator_kick x ( 1-32 - default is 16 ) - after this many or more players have joined the server a spectator will be kicked
hobo_afk_max_unassigned_time x ( default is 30 ) - after this many seconds have passed if the newly connected player is still unassigned he will be kicked
hobo_afk_warning_time x ( default is 10 ) - start warning a player this many seconds before he is kicked or put to spectator about his AFK status
Plugin Notes:
- the admin AFK immunity by default is set to flag "a", but can be changed in the .sma by the AFK_IMMUNITY define
- by default all the players are checked for AFK every 1 second, this can be modified in the .sma by the AFK_IMMUNITY define ( if this is set bellow 1, the player may be counted as not AFK on player spawn )
Hobo Nade Management

Description
:
This plugin was made with "nade drops" in mind and will prevent a player on a team from buying more than x nades per round and also prevent players from throwing a nade x seconds since the beginning of a new round.
Cvars:
hobo_t_maxhe x ( default is 2 ) - prevent a Terrorist player from buying more than x HE Grenades a round
hobo_ct_maxhe x ( default is 2 ) - prevent a Counter Terrorist player from buying more than x HE Grenades a round
hobo_t_maxflash x ( default is 3 ) - prevent a Terrorist player from buying more than x Flash Bangs a round
hobo_ct_maxflash x ( default is 3 ) - prevent a Counter Terrorist player from buying more than x Flash Bangs a round
hobo_t_maxsmoke x ( default is 1 ) - prevent a Terrorist from buying more than x Smoke Grenades a round
hobo_ct_maxsmoke x ( default is 1 ) - prevent a Counter Terrorist from buying more than x Smoke Grenades a round
hobo_slap_damage x ( default 10 ) - slap a player for x damage after he exceeded his maxnade limit
hobo_HE_time x ( default 6 ) - a player may only throw a HE Grenade after x seconds of a new round
hobo_flash_time x ( default 6 ) - a player may only throw a Flash Bang after x seconds of a new round
hobo_smoke_time x ( default 6 ) - a player may start smoking only throw a Smoke Grenade after x seconds of a new round
Plugin Notes:
- setting any of the hobo_(c)t_max(nade) cvars bellow zero will stop the plugin from limiting the nades of the team
- this plugin was made with nade drops in mind, but if you don't run that plugin on your server then you may comment out the HOBO_NADE_MANAGER_NADE_DROPS define for slightly better plugin efficiency
Hobo Crontab ( still beta )

Description:
Even though I have been testing the Hobo AFK and Nade Managers on my server for a while I have not fully tested the Hobo Crontab, therefore it is currently disabled ( the #define corresponding to its name is commented out at the top of the .sma ).
This plugin will schedule to run a list of commands or comment/uncomment a plugin from your plugins.ini file which it will read from hobo_crontab.ini file in your configs folder ( auto created if you don't create it ) on a given day of month, day of week, hour and minute.
Cron Entry Format:
Code:
day_of_month day_of_week hour minute | cmd..., $plugin_to_comment..., @plugin_to_uncomment...
- day of month has to be a number 1-32 or a * which means that for every day of month
- day of week has to be a number 0-6 where 0 is Sunday and 6 is Saturday or a * which means that for every day of week
- hour has to be a number 0-24 or a * which means that for every day of week
- minute has to be a number 0-60 or a * which means that for every day of week

- can uncomment any plugin from the plugins.ini file by putting a @ before of its name
- can comment any plugin from the plugins.ini file by putting a $ before of its name

Examples
:
Code:
03 01 02 59 | say mp_roundtime 5, say NOW
- on the third day of the month, Monday, the second hour on the fifty ninth minute change the round time to 5 minutes then the server will say "NOW"

Code:
* 2 * 2 | say hello, $repay.amxx, @ptb.amxx
- on every day of month, Tuesday, every hour and on the second minute make the server say "hello", comment the repay.amxx plugin and uncomment the ptb.amxx plugin
Commands:
hobo_crontab_reload - reloads all the entries from the hobo_crontab.ini file. This is useful because otherwise the entries only get updated on map change.
hobo_show_time - shows the current time on the game server. This is useful for planning what time to put each command for if your server is in a different timezone.
Plugin Notes:
- the maximum length of a single command in an entry is 31 characters
- the maximum number of commands per entry is 8 ( #define MAX_CMDS_PER_ENTRY )
- the maximum entries is 64 ( #define MAX_CRON_ENTRIES )
Credits:
VEN - for his "new round/spawn/round start/ round end tutorial" as I ended up hooking all four of those events, lol
CheesyPeteza - for writting the "Generic AFK Kicker" which I refered to while writting my AFK kicker
Justin
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (hobo_server_management.sma - 564 views - 25.7 KB)

Last edited by hoboman; 03-27-2008 at 20:18. Reason: a little update
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 03-25-2008 , 23:49   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #2

Nice Job.

And you diddnt happen to see VEN's Idle Kicker by chance? I mean of course their are differences, but its pretty similar. And, you have your own spin on it. Either way, nice little compilation

Clean Code at least, maybe ML ?
And no cvar to track eh?
Possible cvar for what flag you want afk immunity? (to be kicked i mean, everybody sent to spec regardless)

Sorry for the first post to be suggestions, its good lol

Last edited by bmann_420; 03-25-2008 at 23:56.
hoboman
Old 03-25-2008 , 23:58   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #3

yeah, I have seen that plugin, but I didn't like it because it needed reserved slots and it wasn't working too well for me.

in other news, I will finalize this plugin by this weekend
Old 03-26-2008 , 06:09   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #4

Error
Quote:
/home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/9/0/8/3/24936.attach(281) : error 088: number of arguments does not match definition
/home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/9/0/8/3/24936.attach(284) : error 088: number of arguments does not match definition
/home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/9/0/8/3/24936.attach(301) : error 088: number of arguments does not match definition
/home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/9/0/8/3/24936.attach(481) : error 088: number of arguments does not match definition
Send a message via ICQ to hasta
hoboman
Old 03-26-2008 , 11:27   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasta View Post
Error
that's the damn old compilers fault...i fixed it now though

Quote:
Clean Code at least, maybe ML ?
And no cvar to track eh?
Possible cvar for what flag you want afk immunity? (to be kicked i mean, everybody sent to spec regardless)
I really don't like ML, but maybe I will add it anyways...
not sure what you mean, by cvar to track..
The immunity flag can be changed by the AFK_IMMUNITY define as I already stated in the first post.
Old 03-26-2008 , 11:33   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #6

Why make an all-in-one plugin ??

- my plugins -
hoboman
Old 03-26-2008 , 14:02   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #7

why not?
Old 03-26-2008 , 14:08   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #8

Because they are not related one to each others ?

- my plugins -
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 03-26-2008 , 14:44   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #9

I mean FCVAR for tracking thru gamemonitor or amxmodx stats

and a cvar for a flag, since alot do not know how to recompile.

Dont need to, just thought about it
Old 03-26-2008 , 15:53   Re: Hobo Server Management 0.1
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420 View Post
And you diddnt happen to see VEN's Idle Kicker by chance? I mean of course their are differences, but its pretty similar. And, you have your own spin on it.
Or my "Play or Be Kicked"?