Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

bmmikee
Old 09-20-2014 , 15:17   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1681

Hey Muukis,

After this last L4D2 update, I'm having issues with the stats. The menu in game is showing gibberish and they aren't functioning (see screen caps below). I have tried this on 2 different servers and I have downloaded from this thread and compiled it manually from the github source (gives a warning / error). This has been working perfectly for a few years now.

Site:
http://www.nbgers.com/l4d2stats/

Screenshots:

Do you have any ideas?

Last edited by bmmikee; 09-20-2014 at 15:17.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2014 , 16:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1682

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmikee View Post
Hey Muukis,

After this last L4D2 update, I'm having issues with the stats. The menu in game is showing gibberish and they aren't functioning (see screen caps below). I have tried this on 2 different servers and I have downloaded from this thread and compiled it manually from the github source (gives a warning / error). This has been working perfectly for a few years now.

Site:
http://www.nbgers.com/l4d2stats/

Screenshots:

Do you have any ideas?
Those pics don't look like they're coming from this plugin? Are you sure the stats are causing this for you?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
bmmikee
Old 09-20-2014 , 20:19   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1683

It was, yes but it was stupidity by me. When creating the database.cfg info, I left the name as "default". Once I changed that to l4dstats it connected and the gibberish went away.

Thank you for the reply though!
JonnyBoy0719
Old 10-10-2014 , 15:32   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1684

Did the installation script today, also pulled a request on GitHub

Edit:
It somehow did a pull request backwards, can't sent one to the actual git. :V

Edit #2:
Fixed it now :v

Last edited by JonnyBoy0719; 10-10-2014 at 15:42.
Send a message via Skype™ to JonnyBoy0719
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 10-11-2014 , 04:45   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1685

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBoy0719 View Post
Did the installation script today, also pulled a request on GitHub

Edit:
It somehow did a pull request backwards, can't sent one to the actual git. :V

Edit #2:
Fixed it now :v

Looks GREAT! I'll do an install soon, and check it out. Then I'll do an update package and post it to the first post.

Thank you very much!

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2014 , 09:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1686

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBoy0719 View Post
Did the installation script today...
It does not work. I'll check if I can fix it.

JonnyBoy0719
Old 10-13-2014 , 02:04   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1687

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
It does not work. I'll check if I can fix it.
Already fixed it a few hours later, you got the outdated version ^^

make sure you got the commit version ec77697. You can grab if from the Pull I made, or just head to master2 on mine

Here is the successful installation I made on my VPS:
http://reperio-studios.net/l4dstats/

Last edited by JonnyBoy0719; 10-13-2014 at 02:05.
Send a message via Skype™ to JonnyBoy0719
jdtec86
Old 11-17-2014 , 06:52   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1688

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
I'm not sure, but I think the playtime also counts the time in the saferooms. And you're right it should not be like that, it should be fixed. The "timed maps" functionality works the way you want, but it has no effect on the score/rank.
If you have a plugin that has enabled spectators will this record stats for them whilst spectating (so messing up their actual PPM stats if they are someone that plays on the server regularly) or does it check that they are on either the infected or survivor team first?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2014 , 07:19   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1689

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtec86 View Post
If you have a plugin that has enabled spectators will this record stats for them whilst spectating (so messing up their actual PPM stats if they are someone that plays on the server regularly) or does it check that they are on either the infected or survivor team first?
If I remember correctly, spectators won't get their stats changed. You'll have to be on either survivor or infected side. I guess if it wasn't like so, I would have heard about it a lot sooner?

EEdover
Old 11-23-2014 , 15:35   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1690

Hi muukis,

Do you have any ideas for following:
Error log is growing in seconds and this is what´s poping up:
[23-Nov-2014 20:15:08 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /*******/*******/*******/stats/common.php on line 239
[23-Nov-2014 20:15:08 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /*******/*******/*******/stats/common.php on line 127
[23-Nov-2014 20:15:08 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /*******/*******/*******/stats/common.php on line 142

It generates about 200 error lines per second so i am running out of server space pretty fast(about 20 MB/h.)
EDIT: Correction, I think that it generates errorline when someone visits STATS page.
And the lines that error refers to in common.php:
LINE 127
if ($game_version != 1)
LINE 142
if ($game_version != 1)
LINE 239
return "<tr onmouseover=\"showtip('<b>Coop: " . $points_coop . " (PPM: " . $ppm_coop . ")<br>" . ($game_version != 1 ? "Realism: " . $points_realism . " (PPM: " . $ppm_realism . ")<br>Mutations: " . $points_mutations . " (PPM: " . $ppm_mutations . ")<br>" : "") . "Survival: " . $points_survival . " (PPM: " . $ppm_survival . ")<br>Versus: " . $points_versus . " (PPM: " . $ppm_versus . ")</b><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Survivors: " . $points_versus_sur . "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Infected: " . $points_versus_inf . "<br>" . ($game_version != 1 ? "<b>Scavenge: " . $points_scavenge . " (PPM: " . $ppm_scavenge . ")</b><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Survivors: " . $points_scavenge_sur . "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Infected: " . $points_scavenge_inf . "<br><b>Realism&nbsp;Versus: " . $points_realismversus . " (PPM: " . $ppm_realismversus . ")</b><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Survivors: " . $points_realismversus_sur . "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Infected: " . $points_realismversus_inf . "<br>" : "") . "<b>Playtime: " . $totalplaytime . "</b><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Coop: " . $playtime_coop . "<br>" . ($game_version != 1 ? "&nbsp;&nbsp;Realism: " . $playtime_realism . "<br>" : "") . "&nbsp;&nbsp;Survival: " . $playtime_survival . "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Versus: " . $playtime_versus . ($game_version != 1 ? "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Scavenge: " . $playtime_scavenge . "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Realism&nbsp;Versus: " . $playtime_realismversus . "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Mutations: " . $playtime_mutations : "") . "');\" onmouseout=\"hidetip();\"" . (($i & 1) ? ">" : " class=\"alt\">");

Everything seems working OK on gameserver side and on webserver side.

If there is no way to fix those errors then i would be very thankful if i could get tips how to turn error logging OFF

Thanks !

Last edited by EEdover; 11-23-2014 at 15:44.