This plugin will only work for BrainBread
This plugin will save all of your stats to a MySQL server, which multiple servers can use w/o needing to copy players.lvl.
* brainbread v1.2 (metamod v1.21p37 + amxmodx 1.8.2)
* amxmodx 1.8x
/autoload -- Will auto load the skills
/reset -- Resets your skills and in return it converts them back to points.
/loadpoints -- Load your points if you don't have autoload enabled
/rank -- Shows your current rank
/web -- Shows webstats url
How it works:
Simply copy the bb_stats.amxx
to your plugins folder and add bb_stats.amxx
Now open configs/sql.cfg and add the new commands:
Make sure you install the web gui on your apache folder (you can find all files under `web/` folder) and not copying it to your actual brainbread server!
You also need to make sure to setup the configurations on the config.php.
Web GUI Demo
If you want to see how the Web GUI looks like, you can do so by going to our official BrainBread Stats page for our server!
Demo: Click here!
* Noname for helping me fix the EXP bug
* XxAvalanchexX for his amazing brainbread include file
* None so far!
* Added bb_rank_table
* Added web gui
* Fixed bb_stats saving (Replaced with UPDATE
instead of REPLACE INTO
* Added new convars: bb_gameinfo, bb_webstats_url & bb_ranking
* Minor code changes
* Ranking supported. /top10 will be implemented when the radio menu gets fixed up for BrainBread
* Fixed EXP multiply loading problem
* Added a checker to make sure it won't override player.lvl (Player Data file)
* Added a new convar bb_filerewrite (default: 0) This convar will override the warning, if you want it to override and rewrite the player data file.
* Added a new client command "load points"
* Fixed some minor bugs
* It will now always start with "autoload" disabled when a new user has been created on the SQL.
* Fixed some typos on the SMA
* Added concommands
* Initial release
This plugin is similar to noname's SQL plugin, but he never released it due to a HDD crash. And I want to thank him for helping me fixing the EXP bug! And I have also updated XxAvalanchexX brainbread.inc file, so now it can get and set/add new EXP.
or look on the attachments below!