Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)

Post New Thread Reply   

nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2013 , 22:14   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #121

TC likes poaching members from other communities.

Anyway, by definition, one man did not use a DISTRUBITED denial of service attack against you.
Old 09-07-2013 , 22:25   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteeneleven View Post
TC likes poaching members from other communities.

Anyway, by definition, one man did not use a DISTRUBITED denial of service attack against you.
I thought we already resolved the problem, but apparently you don't see that. I did not "poach" any of your members. They came to me directly.

As for the DDoS question, we were threatened before by a "unknown" user with a DDoS attack; that's why I asked.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2013 , 01:48   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #123

4.9.1 has been released with some patch notes:
Code:
++ 09/08/2013

Jailbreak-
* Added a 0.1 timer to strip ammo after players spawn, easier to use than adding compatibility for tNoUnlocksPls plugin set.
* Fixed an error in translations. (lr robotic takeover translation having 2 english translations instead of 1 english and 1 spanish)
* Added a check if the timer handle isn't invalid for Freekillers marked during Player Death.
* Moved some code to the auto balancer to remove the model regardless if Warden is switched over.
* Added a new cvar which allows server operators to change the type of crits given.
* Added a new cvar which allows server operators to set random wardens given on round start.
* Code has been tightened for the advertisement functions so it should disable when needed.
* Reformatted top part of the plugin.
* Fixed the cvar and added a global integer so server operators can set a maximum number of allowed wardens fired by the 'sm_fire' command per map.
* Warden model should now be removed entirely if team is changed with the model. Warden being locked on round end and unlocked on arena round start.
* Added AutoExecConfig include by Impact123. This should automatically update the config when new versions are available.
* Added 'FCVAR_DONTRECORD' to the version cvar.
* Added an SDKHook function to track 'fun_respawnroom' entity zones and remove freedays if they step into those zones.
* Fixed a bug where the plugin would remove freedays would get removed if they step into their own respawn rooms instead of the other teams respawn room.
* Fixed a precache bug for the sound 'ui/system_message_alert.wav' which I assumed was already precached by default.
* Added a limit of 3 clients maximum for the 'freedays for clients' LR which allows the client to choose other clients for freedays. Will add a cvar later to change the amount.
* Translated LR names on the menus, will be adding the rest later.
* Split the source code into sections using ~ lines commented.
* Removed the 'sm_jailbreak' functionality, will be adding in a sub module for it soon.

Bluebans-
* Added a new cvar to replace a define to switch between MySQL support or Array support.
Next update will be more oriented towards BlueBans.

- Jack
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 09-08-2013 , 07:10   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #124

Thanks for updating this Jack is there a way to allow players to turn into ghosts when dead and run around the map while waiting for the next match?

Last edited by lyric; 09-08-2013 at 07:12.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2013 , 07:14   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric View Post
Thanks for updating this Jack is there a way to allow players to turn into ghosts when dead and run around the map while waiting for the next match?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1883875

- Jack

Edit: Check the latest Github for a patch I just pushed out to hot fix a few issues related to the Warden model and Freedays.

- Jack

Last edited by Drixevel; 09-08-2013 at 07:18.
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 09-08-2013 , 07:36   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1883875

- Jack

Edit: Check the latest Github for a patch I just pushed out to hot fix a few issues related to the Warden model and Freedays.

- Jack
awesome thank you very much!
Old 09-08-2013 , 14:06   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #127

Hello!

Make !rules, !lr and other as here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=108810, please.

Thank you for TF2 Jail mod
dotexe
Old 09-08-2013 , 18:36   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #128

The pardon command crashes the server.
danne2
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2013 , 21:18   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #129

A few small requests:

1. A cvar to disable warden being able to toggle friendly fire (too many people just run around killing each other instead of using it for the intended purpose)
2. A cvar to enable automatically bringing up the last request menu when Red is down to a single person.
3. A variation of the mic checker where it only checks the warden. So anyone can be blue, but you need a mic to be warden.

Thanks

Last edited by danne2; 09-09-2013 at 00:27.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-09-2013 , 12:39   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotexe View Post
The pardon command crashes the server.
I cannot recreate that crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danne2 View Post
A few small requests:

1. A cvar to disable warden being able to toggle friendly fire (too many people just run around killing each other instead of using it for the intended purpose)
2. A cvar to enable automatically bringing up the last request menu when Red is down to a single person.
3. A variation of the mic checker where it only checks the warden. So anyone can be blue, but you need a mic to be warden.

Thanks

I'll work on adding these. Right now, the automatic last request is given only if warden is off entirely but I'll switch it to it's own variable.

- Jack