So im releasing something ive been working on for a long time. I been building a control panel for Linux servers. currently it supports all games that can be downloaded via steam. All the main functionality is 100% working. Im just finishing up the translations and theme support.
Some features include:
- Start/Stop/Update/Restart/Backup/Edit any server.
- View list of players in game server.
- Auto-update with email notification
- Full mobile theme and custom theme support
- Crash detection and restarter with email notification.
- Multi-user with fine grained permissions.
- multi-language support.
- Server stats uptime/cpu usage/ram/system load
- Ram usage of each individual game server
- Built in rcon console.
- Full file browser that can upload/download/move/rename/delete/create/unzip files.
- File editor with syntax highlighting
- Game Server lockdown, so the server cant be accidentally started when its down for maintenance/updates ect.
Here is a list of things you will need!
What not to do
- A linux server with root access.
- Apache, MySQL, PHP
- lib32gcc1 this is so steamcmd can run on 64 bit systems (apt-get install lib32gcc1)
- zip/unzip (apt-get install zip && apt-get install unzip)
install this on a shared hosting webserver. While it will probably to some extent work you hosting provider will probably get really mad at you, and they probably kill any process that runs longer than 30 seconds.