Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

L4D2 Weapon scripts, Server side question.

Post New Thread Reply   

SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 10-31-2020 , 03:30   L4D2 Weapon scripts, Server side question.
Reply With Quote #1

server side weapon scripts, like for example altering rifle tier 2, smg tier 1 accuracy while running for example, to be more accurate. is it possible to have that work on server side after uploading the script file through .vpk or scripts folder in a rented dedicated server like www.gameservers.com? Like for example can this work server side without having to download anything but rather anyone who connects to the server sees the mod without having to dl anything like through workshop or some singleplayer mod or local host mod.

Because when i tried this like this the accuracy improvement number didnt get read and only when i make it more inaccurate it gets read but altering clip size from 50 to 60 was read on the mp5 but improving the accuracy through lowering the numbers didnt change it at all. like for example, i cant copy a hunting rifle accuracy and give it to the mp5 like it doesnt read it in the game it just maintains default accuracy no matter what value i give it unless i make it worse. anyone know how to make it work like any other cvar altering number like the clip size?

thanks in advance.