[CS:S] enforceroundtime

Post New Thread Reply   

Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2014 , 16:01   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Malone View Post
Ok reporting a bug. Plugin works fine but sometimes round draw happens like 5 seconds into the round.
I've seen that behavior on my server, and servers that don't use this plugin. You see it mostly at the start of a map, but occasionally midway through a map, mostly in gungame. What makes you think this plugin is the cause of the behavior?

Edit: I just noticed in the code that the plugin prints a message to the server console when it actually forces a round to end, so check your console for the message when it happens. The message will look something like:

"[enforceroundtime 2014.01.10.001] - Enforcing X second round time"

where X is whatever you have mp_roundtime set to.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 04-07-2014 at 16:07.
Azet
Old 05-26-2014 , 10:31   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #12

Code:
L 05/26/2014 - 15:50:19: [SM] Unable to load plugin "enforceroundtime.smx": Could not find required plugin "updater"
L 05/26/2014 - 15:50:19: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
angel635
Old 05-26-2014 , 12:04   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azet View Post
Code:
L 05/26/2014 - 15:50:19: [SM] Unable to load plugin "enforceroundtime.smx": Could not find required plugin "updater"
L 05/26/2014 - 15:50:19: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted

Notes
This plugin utilizes the Updater plugin. Keep this plugin, and your other plugins that utilize Updater up to date automatically with the Updater plugin.

plugin updater http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1570806

Last edited by angel635; 05-26-2014 at 12:04.
Azet
Old 05-26-2014 , 13:58   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #14

But Updater already exists in Sourcemod as built-in plugin.

Edit:
Errors with separated Updater plugin installed:

Code:
L 05/26/2014 - 20:25:06: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 82d04dd (error 1)
L 05/26/2014 - 20:25:06: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "enforceroundtime.smx":
L 05/26/2014 - 20:25:06: [SM]   [0]  Line 71, G:\CSS\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting\bittersweet\enforceroundtime.sp::OnRoundEnd()

Last edited by Azet; 05-26-2014 at 14:28.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2014 , 19:34   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azet View Post
But Updater already exists in Sourcemod as built-in plugin.

Edit:
Errors with separated Updater plugin installed:

Code:
L 05/26/2014 - 20:25:06: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 82d04dd (error 1)
L 05/26/2014 - 20:25:06: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "enforceroundtime.smx":
L 05/26/2014 - 20:25:06: [SM]   [0]  Line 71, G:\CSS\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting\bittersweet\enforceroundtime.sp::OnRoundEnd()
I'm not sure what is causing the error, but that error shouldn't be fatal - the plugin should continue to function. Unfortunately I'm all of my remaining computer equipment is in storage at the moment, and I won't be able to troubleshoot or correct this issue at this time.

As far as updater goes, there is no website for me to post any updates at this time, so the updater shouldn't be an issue either.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Deven
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-10-2015 , 09:56   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
I'm not sure what is causing the error, but that error shouldn't be fatal - the plugin should continue to function. Unfortunately I'm all of my remaining computer equipment is in storage at the moment, and I won't be able to troubleshoot or correct this issue at this time.

As far as updater goes, there is no website for me to post any updates at this time, so the updater shouldn't be an issue either.
Can you make a csgo version of this?
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 02-10-2015 , 16:21   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deven View Post
Can you make a csgo version of this?
Not at this time.

My plugins:
BReeZ
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-05-2015 , 20:06   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #18

Nice plugin, this is very useful, and this is the only plugin that did this after doing a lot of google search on this exact plugin..

Unfortunately this is not working the way i wished it would on my server - which runs surf_greatriver_xdre4m.

when there's ~3 seconds left, a sound starts and people gets sucked down to a nade-fight room in order to end the round.

I wish this plugin to end those 3-4 seconds before the actual roundend runs out.

tl:dr are you able to make a .cfg file that makes it possible to adjust how much delay there can be before/after the plugin draws the roundend?
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 04-08-2015 , 19:21   Re: [CS:S] enforceroundtime
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomus99 View Post
Nice plugin, this is very useful, and this is the only plugin that did this after doing a lot of google search on this exact plugin..

Unfortunately this is not working the way i wished it would on my server - which runs surf_greatriver_xdre4m.

when there's ~3 seconds left, a sound starts and people gets sucked down to a nade-fight room in order to end the round.

I wish this plugin to end those 3-4 seconds before the actual roundend runs out.

tl:dr are you able to make a .cfg file that makes it possible to adjust how much delay there can be before/after the plugin draws the roundend?
It can be done by modifying the source. I can't really do it right now, because I don't have my own system and may not for quite some time. Feel free to give the source to someone else that knows how to code to do this for you.

My plugins: