Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1

Post New Thread Reply   

Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 03-18-2009 , 20:14   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #251

Odd, I didn't see any log of him TAing even once, much less 5 times.

What other plugins do you run that may be causing people to die by "world" or some other form of suicide? If I recall correctly, unless properly coded, some plugins that cause a player to die could, my omission, attribute the death to a player that has previously attacked the one dying. Also, any plugins that would switch a player from one team to the other?
Old 03-18-2009 , 23:57   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #252

It happens on all of my servers exept the gungame where ff is off and no atac is running.
Various plugins, mostly for servermanagement.
I'll post them when i came back from work today.

Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 03-21-2009 , 09:38   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #253

I posted it allready from one server, a few posts up.
I heard HERE that it could be related to the walkguard plugin.

Maurice
Old 04-01-2009 , 18:41   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #254

I like to use this plugin together with amxbans but due some changements in my amxbans the atac_amxbans addon will not work because the plugin don't detect my server have amxbans. Due this i want to add amxbans support directly inside the atac.amxx and changed the banid and banip commands with amx_ban which means there is amxbans support but guess what, the team killer get kicked with a notification they are banned but someone else randomly get banned
PHP Code:
server_cmd"%s %i %s", ( ban == ) ? "amx_ban" "amx_ban"get_pcvar_numgCVARBanTime ), KillerAuthIDid ] ) 
I've found some more problems here on the forum ATAC3 don't ban only kick wichof i it seems their is a problem inside the plugin.

update:
It seems the problem is somewhere by getting the steamid of the teamkiller because the steamid is missing in the ban info from amxbans. I don't know if getting the steamid of a teamkiller is changed in ATAC3 and will try ATAC2 if there is the same bug.

update2: Jup ATAC2.5 works perfect, the teamkiller get kicked and banned but also the right one. In my mind ATAC3 should be unapproved untill the bugs are fixed or the ban part have to be deleted because it don't work properly, Well i stick by the good old ATAC2.5.

Last edited by Maurice; 04-02-2009 at 08:26.
SKNDR
Old 04-02-2009 , 21:13   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #255

Its working with me fine but i need only to give victim the punishment menu for chose punishment for TK and i dont need to kick or ban player by server
Nighty Nite
Old 04-14-2009 , 22:20   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #256

Can someone make a ATAC_KICK for a punishment? I have a lot of trouble on my server with all the abuse of nades and team killers..
Just like the rocket or the Bomb... lol

Last edited by Nighty Nite; 04-14-2009 at 22:26.
HAARP
Old 04-18-2009 , 16:06   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #257

Just an idea:
I can change "atac_ban_type 3" to "atac_ban_type 0" to disable players from banning each other. Can an option be added to allow admins to have the option to ban the tker, but not for normal players?

Also: Can normal commands that accept playernames as parameter be used as punishments? So theoretically if I wanted to use "amx_flash" I'd just add it as a punishment. Probably wouldn't work, would it?
Demonic
Old 04-21-2009 , 11:32   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #258

I was just thinking where is the banning method set in this one, because it uses "normal ban" (which doesn't work, because of advanced bans -plugin).

It would be nice, if it could ban TKers when using advanced bans. It works properly if we don't count the banning thing.

I don't know does this plugin use server's normal method (banid) or amx's method (amx_ban)... but if it uses amx's, then it only needs the reason to be set. (I think..)

Any ideas how to get it work?

Send a message via MSN to Demonic
Khrow
Old 04-24-2009 , 05:18   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #259

I too am having an issue with ATAC banning a VALVE_ID_PENDING ID when it kicks and bans. Then the player can come right back in. I'm fairly certain my settings are correct. I have tried both bad by id and auto detect. I am running AMXModX 1.8.1, ATAC 3.0.1, and StatsMe 2.8.3 on a STEAM server. I see others are having the same issue. Is there a fix for this problem yet?

I am referring to posts 216,218,220 in the thread, by zDemon. Previous versions didn't have this problem, did they?

Last edited by Khrow; 04-24-2009 at 05:48.
fjollerik
Old 05-09-2009 , 11:40   Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1
Reply With Quote #260

Why cant i change atac_team_kills ?
If i change atac_team_kills from 3 to 5
and change map.. it changes back to 3 like it was before..