Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Stop that Tank!

Post New Thread Reply   

XaxaXoxo
Old 02-03-2016 , 14:36   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #61

Hi,
I have a mistake, it occurs when I play for the Blue team on the pl_goldrush and I won. If I lose, then the change of team takes place successfully. I have the latest STT version from github

Quote:
L 02/03/2016 - 22:248: [tank.smx] Found 20 available giant template(s)!
L 02/03/2016 - 22:248: [tank.smx] (Event_RoundActive) Failed to find BLUE team_train_watcher entity, disabling plugin!
L 02/03/2016 - 22:248: [tank.smx] Un-patching PhysicsSimulate at 0x15214C70..
L 02/03/2016 - 22:248: [tank.smx] Un-patching UpgradeHistory at 0x15447081..
L 02/03/2016 - 22:248: [tank.smx] Un-patching Knockback at 0x15430FF8..
L 02/03/2016 - 22:248: [tank.smx] Stop that Tank!: Disabled
L 02/03/2016 - 22:248: [tank.smx] Stop that Tank! has failed to load and has been disabled. Restart the map to reload the mod.
pheadxdll
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-04-2016 , 13:04   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #62

I'm having trouble recreating your problem. Could you clarify the steps or make a video of it? Is this something that always happens or just sometimes? Edit: This issue has been addressed.

New update released (v1.5.2) a few days ago. See complete list of changes and download on Github. The random crashes have been solved since Tough Break and TFBots are supported again.

Last edited by pheadxdll; 02-09-2016 at 20:12.
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-25-2016 , 02:56   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #63

this is great thanks!
Ksed
Old 02-25-2016 , 17:06   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #64

Can there be a CVAR that changes which team are bots/humans? Like have normal models for Blu, or Red to bots?

Great plugin, by the way.

Edit:

Never mind. Derp.

After reading through the CVARs 8 times trying to find it, I found "tank_robot 0/1" to change Blu player models to normal.

Though, another issue came up when I tried it on pl_cactuscanyon. When the tank got onto the second stage of the map, it seemed to get stuck in place.

Blew up the tank, and the giant robot appeared with the bomb on the second point in the first part of the map, instead of the fourth point near the train. The round never ended.

Last edited by Ksed; 02-26-2016 at 19:40.
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-26-2016 , 01:41   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #65

ROBOT CAN'T TAUNT OR *CONGA* THIS IS CRISIS!! PLEASE FIX
StormishJustice
Old 03-11-2016 , 16:41   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by braak0327 View Post
ROBOT CAN'T TAUNT OR *CONGA* THIS IS CRISIS!! PLEASE FIX
It's not a problem or a bug, it's because robots don't have the animations for the conga and other new animations valve or fans made, however, there's a fix to this by downloading enhanced bots mod from gamebanana because it's good and it gives the robots the ability to taunt and other things that are missing like crouching.

although this doesn't fix taunts like those which are made by the fans like Requiem taunt by raxxo.
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2016 , 21:25   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormishJustice View Post
It's not a problem or a bug, it's because robots don't have the animations for the conga and other new animations valve or fans made, however, there's a fix to this by downloading enhanced bots mod from gamebanana because it's good and it gives the robots the ability to taunt and other things that are missing like crouching.

although this doesn't fix taunts like those which are made by the fans like Requiem taunt by raxxo.
It's easy to fix that yourself though in 1 line, if you include the path to all the animations after the robot animations, it will fill in the blank animations, I've done this before to make FF2 bosses

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
StormishJustice
Old 04-19-2016 , 12:23   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post
It's easy to fix that yourself though in 1 line, if you include the path to all the animations after the robot animations, it will fill in the blank animations, I've done this before to make FF2 bosses
It's not that, animations can be fixed yeah sure, but that doesn't solve the players can't move or something because the server needs to ALSO have that mod, and i no longer use enhanced bots because it doesn't have the new animations from workshop (you know what i mean).

anyway regarding from that problem, the plugin is broken because whenever i play mvm (sometimes), i can't have the abliity to ready up (tried unloading, still not working), oh and also the plugin should have the ready up thing from competitive, that would be neat.
Old 05-15-2016 , 18:19   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #69

Wow, awesome mod/plugin. Is there any way to disable it on boot however, and only enable it for special events? BTW it surprisingly works fine on rainbow ride.
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2016 , 23:28   Re: [TF2] Stop that Tank!
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormishJustice View Post
but that doesn't solve the players can't move or something because the server needs to ALSO have that mod
I have all the files on the server but bosses still can't move during those types of taunts, it's something with setting a custom model on a player that just completely breaks it, all models will just prevent you from moving for some reason

I'm not sure if there are things to fix this, as I've seen SetEntityModel, the SetCustomModel input, and even netprops being used to set models, but all of them break moving taunts

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it