Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Discussion(s) for Version 2.0

Post New Thread Reply   

Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-24-2015 , 14:59   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #11

Might need to lower the size of the token string a bit but aside from that, that's progress.
x1130
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-26-2015 , 05:11   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
That might be something better feasible with the web panel so you might ask Arrow if he can make that. I'll add in-game functions to work with the web panel though if he does it since that idea is a good one.
yeah arrow doesnt answer he is so busy atm i think can you mention about it if u reach him sometime?
Arrow768
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2015 , 06:11   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1130 View Post
I have an idea when someone type !case or something, some case simulator for store open and they will open case with 10k store credits for example and it will drop something from store or vip,admin (owner will make their own cases and decides) and it has to be a log for admin or vip win but others can be given at that time.So simple Store case opener. You know people likes luck games. maybe as u told u cant entegrate it to this web panel system https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213690 . I dont know is it possible or not or so hard. Just a idea and i think it will be good.
Its an interesting idea.
I might implement it once a stable version of the webpanel is released
Old 09-27-2015 , 06:21   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow768 View Post
Its an interesting idea.
I might implement it once a stable version of the webpanel is released
thank you for your consider. Also if you guys do it can drop case when map finish. Printochat; Quize v2 just dropped Super Model Case. And they will open it from web panel with credits or it can be 2.99Euro for key. If its not forbidden. so also owners can earn some money from this. Also maybe you can make a jackpot on website. everybody add their credits,store items after it reaches 10 ppl starts automatically and one will all of in the pot. I think the only missing part of this store is some gambling and luck games
supreeda
Old 09-27-2015 , 10:11   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #15

I think Jackpot is not best , I think Raffle is are best

Example of Raffle
A : !raffle 10 ODDS: 10%
B : !raffle 40 ODDS: 40%
C : !raffle 50 ODDS: 50%
And will random when Round End
Winner is Player A ODDS: 10%

But i called Zipcode and Franc and Simon to create this
x1130
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-27-2015 , 15:42   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreeda View Post
I think Jackpot is not best , I think Raffle is are best

Example of Raffle
A : !raffle 10 ODDS: 10%
B : !raffle 40 ODDS: 40%
C : !raffle 50 ODDS: 50%
And will random when Round End
Winner is Player A ODDS: 10%

But i called Zipcode and Franc and Simon to create this
that is jackpot. You have chance by looking what u add the pot. Raffle is totally random; i add 1$ you add 5000$ we both have %50 chance that is how raffle works (which u found) we talked simon and he said this. It has to be like higher win rate if you add high otherwise everybody will add only 1$.
supreeda
Old 09-27-2015 , 16:54   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1130 View Post
that is jackpot. You have chance by looking what u add the pot. Raffle is totally random; i add 1$ you add 5000$ we both have %50 chance that is how raffle works (which u found) we talked simon and he said this. It has to be like higher win rate if you add high otherwise everybody will add only 1$.
finally Zipcore xD
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2015 , 18:20   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #18

if there was a module that would catch how many kills total made by the server (everyone) from once the plugin was added and so on, and randomly drop (give to random) regular cases with "own made amount of credits and items" on every 1000th kill, so every 1k kills will drop a regular case, and then every 10k kills it would drop another huge case to one random person, and so on.

that would been pretty interesting aslong it wouldnt mess itself up alot. using sql would be nice so you can have it on multiple servers.

The store plugin is one of the most encouraging sources for Css and it makes it so much more unique rather than playing regular Css with regular old plugins where you pick ur own skins and everything had to be pre-made etc. its really been the biggest gamechanger in the entire Css history for most servers, aswell as multiple other servers. i know zephyrius and a few other stores but this is definetely the best one for Css, hopefully in csgo this one will be on the level as zephyrius! and i cant wait for that.

Equipment (the latest you released doesn't work on the latest released sourcemod for 1.7.3 on linux tho) but for 2.0 i hope this is complete and done! if equipment can stay on a players skin once he dies and he is able to see it himself he can see hes own loadout.
Skins
Titles (i currently made this one further into real namechanges "buy names and they have their own color"
Chatcolor
Namecolor
Tracers
Nadeskins

would be some of the most important plugins.

Those are the first major plugins.

Last edited by Robin955; 09-27-2015 at 18:35.
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 09-28-2015 , 06:00   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreeda View Post
finally Zipcore xD
http://git.tf/Zipcore/Store-Raffle/

AND PLEASE!!! Finally someone add similar natives and forwards as I requested here very long time ago:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=209913

Last edited by zipcore; 09-28-2015 at 06:41.
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 09-29-2015 , 00:24   Re: Discussion(s) for Version 2.0
Reply With Quote #20

2 currencies would been something.