The Store WebPanel is required by the Store Plugin to manage items / users / categories.
There are currently two versions of the WebPanel available:
- The CodeIgniter Version (WebPanel or WebPanel1)
- And the Laravel Based Version (WebPanel-Core or WebPanel2)
The Laravel Based Webpanel has just been released as a release candidate.
It already offers 90% of the Features the old WebPanel offered.
Selecting the correct WebPanel
If you are using Store 1.X you have to use the WebPanel 1.X which can be found here
If you are using Store 2.X you have to use the WebPanel 2.x which can be found in Post #3 in this Thread
The WebPanel v2 offers in addition to all of the User / Item / Category Management abilities of the Webpanel v1 the following features:
Current State of the WebPanel
- Overview of the installed Module Versions - Finished
- Automatic Updates of the WebPanel - Finished
- Automatic Updates of the Database - Finished
- Permission Systems (You can grant specific permissions to specific users) - Finished
- Mobile Friendlier (It works with smart phones / tablets, but there is still room for improvements) - Finished
- Restriction of items / categories per server - Finished
I am posting regular development updates to this thread
Below are some stats for the develop and master branch.
Credits and Thanks
I would like to thank:
- Alongub for his store plugin
- Drixevel for maintaining it
- Every Module author who distributes his modules free of charge
- JetBrains for their PHPStorm Open Source License
- aTechMedia for the DeployHQ Open Source Plan
- Kryutek for providing me with a stable platform to develop the store webpanel + plugin