Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v2.5.2, March 19] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod

Post New Thread Reply   

GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2014 , 08:48   Re: [v2.3.2, May 7] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #31

About first 2 errors I will look into, as I know whats wrong but haven't got time to fix it.
As for last one, you are using old version of mod update it or wait for next update in few days

EDIT: Made an update, check change log. Thank you for reporting bugs
P.S. nD servers are editing my TTT plugin for their own like, so it would be hard to fix anything if it is somehow changed from original :/
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness

Last edited by GuskiS; 05-21-2014 at 17:23.
KaranMohadkar
Old 05-22-2014 , 16:38   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #32

Fixed bug when C4 is planted, round doesn't end when it should.

maybe we should wait till the c4 explodes , if in case c4 explodes all innocent/detective die , therefore traitors should win !
( ALSO THERE SHOULD BE A ROUND TIME LIMIT 3-5 etc handled by cvar and if traitors fail in killing innocent in that particular round time instead of counter-terrorist wins , it should say Innocent Wins or something like that )

Last edited by KaranMohadkar; 05-22-2014 at 16:38.
GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 05-22-2014 , 16:56   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #33

I just remove the bomb. Also, use default mp_roundtime for round time. And it already says Innocent wins when time ends.
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
KaranMohadkar
Old 05-23-2014 , 08:06   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuskiS View Post
I just remove the bomb. Also, use default mp_roundtime for round time. And it already says Innocent wins when time ends.
[All Traitors are already dead ]
* maybe we should wait till the c4 explodes , if in case c4 explodes all innocent/detective die , therefore traitors should win ! *

also , when a detective gets ump on spawn and he purchases a ump ( to detect traitors/innocent ) he is left with no gun

other question :/

how the stats plugin works ?? ( are the stats saved via steam id :s just a doubt )

Last edited by KaranMohadkar; 05-23-2014 at 08:25.
GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2014 , 09:36   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #35

I disagree with you. The C4 is not the main purpose of game. It's Traitors versus all, a lot of killling, C4 is just a tool/a way off doing it. So it shouldn't interfere with game purpose when there aren't any traitors left.

That thing isn't fixeable because in CS 1.6 you cant have only one weapon of its kind. Unless you change it to other weapon, or somehow recreate new weapon. No need for that

Stats plugin works by name, but it could easily adjusted to steamid or ip. I used name because it was easier to test if stats are working, as I tested on local server.
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
KaranMohadkar
Old 05-23-2014 , 11:21   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #36

ok , this time i actually tested the mod and seriously there are lot of bugs and should be fixed

i would suggest to make it in the same way like its in ND

Traitors can see each other ( GLOWING RED )

( MULTI-LANG MOTD RULES [ NO ] , add only simple basic rules page and commands with nice html and background [ ENGLISH ONLY ] )

big issue with the motd round end : http://i.imgur.com/WirwUZM.png

ump doesnt work [ 25/100 | bullets/clips ] ! ( DETECTIVE /buy ) [ as far as i am concerned there are 3 bullets and if we hit the innocent he glow green , if he is traitors its red ]

as we spawn if we keep the right click clicked all the clips currently get shot at once and in knife case its like bang bang bang just in few seconds like 20-30 times ( u cant exactly say ) !

Checking a player doesnt work properly sometimes it works , sometimes it wont [ WITH E KEY ]

etc... there more to be found out !

Last edited by KaranMohadkar; 05-23-2014 at 11:40.
Xalus
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2014 , 12:18   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaranMohadkar View Post
ok , this time i actually tested the mod and seriously there are lot of bugs and should be fixed

( MULTI-LANG MOTD RULES [ NO ] , add only simple basic rules page and commands with nice html and background [ ENGLISH ONLY ] )

ump doesnt work [ 25/100 | bullets/clips ] ! ( DETECTIVE /buy ) [ as far as i am concerned there are 3 bullets and if we hit the innocent he glow green , if he is traitors its red ]

as we spawn if we keep the right click clicked all the clips currently get shot at once and in knife case its like bang bang bang just in few seconds like 20-30 times ( u cant exactly say ) !

Checking a player doesnt work properly sometimes it works , sometimes it wont [ WITH E KEY ]

Checking player works if noone stands on the body, cus it goes un-solid then.

and I made that nD Red traitor glow O M G
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2014 , 12:40   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaranMohadkar View Post

Most of them aren't bugs, that is how its made.

Glow red - I didn't add it as I didn't want to use AddToFullPack or how it's called.
Motd end - can't open image, but I think I know whats wrong, in code, static > new. I don't have time to improve it a bit.
UMP Gun - It is completely changed in ND. My version changes players view to random direction. Thats how it is real game, and how it will stay. Maybe I'll add new weapon someday, that will do that checking(in real game, there is one like that)
Rules can be ML. Didn't understand you. If needed to add something more to rules, there is some kind of .html file for editing included.
Right mouse - I think I know what you mean, will look into.
It works, but the reason when they don't work - I don't know.

Xalus, that solid part was in previous versions.
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
darkheman
Old 05-25-2014 , 16:04   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #39

Hi Guskis , Ive tested this mod on my server and it was fun as hell we played it all day really nice work ..
but ive got one problem the /tttwarns is no working and when innocents kills innocents it dosent do anything to them dont reset their karma and dont kick or ban and as a result they keep killing each other. ive tried to play with the cvars change and so .. not working so far.. you have an idea?
GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 05-25-2014 , 17:39   Re: [v2.3.3, May 22] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #40

Change ttt_ar_warnings_players cvar. It sets the minimum players needed to punish them.
Also, does /tttwarns work for you? If not, ttt_ar_on must be set to 1.
Else, you could change ttt_ar_warnings_punish to set different punish types.

If nothing helps, look if plugin is running by writing amx_plugins in server/your console.
Btw, if you change ttt_ar_on values, make sure you change map or it won't work.
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness