Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Dodgeball Redux - Updated: bugfixes and QoL changes (v0.3.2, 2020-11-23)

Post New Thread Reply   

ClassicGuzzi
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2015 , 02:11   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdGe511 View Post
now its keep saying mission begins in 10 seconds repeatedly
To be honest, I don't know really, I had this problem before when I was the only one joining the server, it has to do with the sourcemod executing roundstart multipletimes if the round doesn't start.
Old 05-15-2015 , 11:54   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicGuzzi View Post
To be honest, I don't know really, I had this problem before when I was the only one joining the server, it has to do with the sourcemod executing roundstart multipletimes if the round doesn't start.
Perhaps as a temporary fix add a bool to tell the plugin to run the line once?

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
MrAwesomePhantom
Old 05-31-2015 , 10:33   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #183

I would really like to change to your version but i can get the rockets to move/feel the same i.e Orbiting is different with yours then YADBP so i cant get my player to switch to it. If any one could help me in making this plugin feel more like my YODBP i would very much appreciate it.

Current YODBP Config
Spoiler

My Dodgeball Redux dodgeball Config
Spoiler

Dodgeball Redux rocketclasses config
Spoiler
Attached Files
File Type: cfg rocketclasses.cfg (4.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: cfg dodgeball.cfg (6.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: cfg general.cfg (9.0 KB, 114 views)
Enzokia
Old 06-04-2015 , 12:49   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #184

Hi, there. I've been trying to get Dodgeball to work for my server but I keep getting an exception error message which crashes the server. I've checked the logs and everytime before the server crashes, it happens when the server attempts to enable Dodgeball.
ClassicGuzzi
Veteran Member
Old 06-04-2015 , 13:59   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzokia View Post
Hi, there. I've been trying to get Dodgeball to work for my server but I keep getting an exception error message which crashes the server. I've checked the logs and everytime before the server crashes, it happens when the server attempts to enable Dodgeball.
Can you show me the error? Also, did you check if you have every dependency (steamtools, tf2items, tf2attributes, etc)?
Old 06-05-2015 , 05:25   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #186

"The exception unknown software exception (0x400000015) occured in the application at location 0x10ce5ef."

This is the error it gives me.
ClassicGuzzi
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2015 , 06:54   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #187

Quote:
"The exception unknown software exception (0x400000015) occured in the application at location 0x10ce5ef."

This is the error it gives me.
Tell me your operative system, your sourcemod version, and again, check every dependency, especially tf2items (check if it's updated and stuff).
Old 06-05-2015 , 10:24   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #188

Quote:
Tell me your operative system, your sourcemod version, and again, check every dependency, especially tf2items (check if it's updated and stuff).
SM: 1.7.2

All dependencies have been check and it keeps crashing when enabling the gamemode.
ClassicGuzzi
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2015 , 10:35   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #189

Quote:
SM: 1.7.2

All dependencies have been check and it keeps crashing when enabling the gamemode.
Sorry but I don't know how to solve your problem :/ It's really weird I have never experienced any crash with the plugin in either windows/linux.
Old 06-05-2015 , 10:58   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #190

Quote:
Sorry but I don't know how to solve your problem :/ It's really weird I have never experienced any crash with the plugin in either windows/linux.
I just tried to run it again. It crashed again. Now it says the server doesn't know the commands relating to the plugin and then a few things about entities.

"Entity 3 <class "player> reported ENTITY_CHANGE_NONE but 'm_hObserverTarget' changed."
"Entity 3 <class "player> reported ENTITY_CHANGE_NONE but 'm_hZoomOwner' changed."