Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support

Post New Thread Reply   

brlight
Old 08-08-2014 , 14:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #11

hi there, Im having troubles with this plugin, no matter what value I put in the sp_time cvar, itīs only showing 5 sec.
I tried editing the value in the source file but it keeps showing 5sec, any ideas?

Thx in advanc

Ok I saw what I was doing wrong, when you install plugin, it creates a spawn_protection.cfg file in csgo\cfg\sourcemod directory, settings in that file overide any other setting.
Does anyone can change this plugin, so only after freezetime ppl get spawn protection?
Thank you

Last edited by brlight; 08-10-2014 at 16:30.
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 11-22-2014 , 21:09   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #12

I've modified this plugin for [CS:GO] for someone else.

What it does is allows any player to type !respawnme or /respawnme in chat, and if they are dead and on a team, it will respawn them with spawn protection for X seconds. It does not give players spawn protection automatically. Only if they type the command when they are dead and on a team.

I'm not saying to update your plugin... I'm just letting you know I modified it a bit for someone else.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (SpawnProtection.sp - 554 views - 6.0 KB)

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 11-22-2014 at 23:41.
utaker
Old 01-04-2015 , 03:40   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #13

I used to run another span protect plugin but that was broken for a long time so i started using yours. Following features would be quite useful:

When player takes control of a bot, a cvar to either have spawn protection on for that or not

// Update plugin automatically if Updater is installed (1 - auto update, 0 - don't update
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_spslay_auto_update "1"

// Change color on spawn protected players (1 - custom colors, 0 - don't change)
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_spslay_changecolor "1"

sp_color_t "0 255 0 120"
sp_color_ct "0 255 0 120"

// Removes spawn protection if player fires (1 - remove, 0 - don't remove)
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_spslay_removeonfire "1"

Last edited by utaker; 01-04-2015 at 16:11. Reason: added
poel
Veteran Member
Old 03-10-2015 , 16:04   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #14

thks.

Last edited by poel; 03-10-2015 at 18:28.
utaker
Old 07-23-2015 , 00:28   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #15

someone please fix the plugin ASAP as taking a bot control is problematic, dont want spawn protect at that moment
Byte
Old 07-24-2015 , 12:30   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaker View Post
someone please fix the plugin ASAP as taking a bot control is problematic, dont want spawn protect at that moment
Since you asked so nicely.
Tested on CS:GO only.
Set sp_sponbotcontrol to 0, its 1 by default because i'm evil.

I might take this plugin and improve it under a new release.
I could add some useful features and provide better configuration options.
Maybe.

Edit: I released an updated version of this plugin (well really its a new plugin based on this plugin).
You can find the thread here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2324123

I'll take feature requests and update the plugin as needed.
I also implemented all of your requests utaker except the auto updater one.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (SpawnProtection - test.sp - 455 views - 5.6 KB)
File Type: smx SpawnProtection - test.smx (6.7 KB, 157 views)
STEAM: /id/invexbyte | Github: Mo Beigi | Discord: Byte#0017
Community: Invex Gaming | My Plugins: Click Me!

Last edited by Byte; 07-25-2015 at 02:15.
mart3h
Old 04-14-2016 , 13:33   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #17

I'd love to use this plugin on my war3source server but the only thing stopping me is that 3 or so races have a respawn ability. When they respawn, they get the spawn protection which I wish wouldn't happen. This is the same for mp_respawn_immunitytime.
Is there any way of getting this spawn protection to run ONLY at the start of the round? That would be absolutely beautiful if so.

Last edited by mart3h; 04-14-2016 at 13:33.
Luffy609
Old 04-19-2016 , 17:02   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #18

How do I change the Spawnprotect time? I know the cvar is sp_time x but where should i safe that?
mart3h
Old 04-20-2016 , 05:55   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy609 View Post
How do I change the Spawnprotect time? I know the cvar is sp_time x but where should i safe that?
Lol you should read the thread before asking, the answer is only 7 posts before yours:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brlight View Post
hi there, Im having troubles with this plugin, no matter what value I put in the sp_time cvar, itīs only showing 5 sec.
I tried editing the value in the source file but it keeps showing 5sec, any ideas?

Thx in advanc

Ok I saw what I was doing wrong, when you install plugin, it creates a spawn_protection.cfg file in csgo\cfg\sourcemod directory, settings in that file overide any other setting.
Does anyone can change this plugin, so only after freezetime ppl get spawn protection?
Thank you
Old 09-21-2016 , 18:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/...] Spawn Protection V 1.5 + CS:GO Support
Reply With Quote #20

Have anyone been able to tweak the alpha of the models?