Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)

Post New Thread Reply   

SoulEater
Old 04-08-2009 , 17:41   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #81

Hi I'm new and i was wondering If there a spawn protection on this for cs:s servers?
Dr.Zero
Old 04-09-2009 , 04:31   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulEater View Post
Hi I'm new and i was wondering If there a spawn protection on this for cs:s servers?
No, if you make a teamkill in the Warmup, u will be slayed, or forgive, depending on how the victim it holds.

So, but i will that plugin teamkills are not count in the warmup round.

Mfg Zero
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2009 , 01:58   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulEater View Post
What kind of spawn protection?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2009 , 01:59   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zero View Post
No, if you make a teamkill in the Warmup, u will be slayed, or forgive, depending on how the victim it holds.

So, but i will that plugin teamkills are not count in the warmup round.

Mfg Zero
I still don't know what kind of warm-up round you are talking about? This is for Counter-Strike right? The only kind of round-start events I am aware of is the Freeze time?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
n4rc0sis
Old 05-03-2009 , 05:40   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #85

he means the warmup addon i think.
when u change the map, there will be the first 60 seconds just for fun ;)
after that comes a rr.

so maybe he wants that you reset the tk count after a rr !?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2009 , 06:04   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #86

Hmm, that sounds a bit dodgy, I would probably need to hook some cvar's to check if it's installed/loaded and whether it's active and what time duration it's set for, for example and then hope the cvars don't get changed in the future...

Alternatively maybe a better option might be to have a "round delay" option to start the TK tracking after a specific time has elapsed in the round. I think I like the second option better, however need to know if this would work before I invest time in it.
meng
Veteran Member
Old 06-04-2009 , 14:59   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zero View Post
This plugin is really great, but I have a problem.
We have a warmup round, but team kills will be counted.

So, how can i configure/adjust the plugin so that Teamkills will not counted in the Warmup round??

Mfg Zero

P.s: Google helps with translating
Turn off friendly fire during the warmup round! if your using this plugin http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78218 there is already a cvar to control ff.

Rothgar - thx for this plug. it works well. im using it on a new css server. i dont know if you plan on adding any new features but if you do... how hard would it be to add a few more of the punishments like ATAC. you could just use the functions provided by funcommands.smx. a few great ones are timebomb/blind/drug and so on. another worthy feature would be spawn protection as somebody else suggested. basically what it is.... when you first spawn during new round, there is a certain amount of time (say 5-10 seconds) during which if you team attack you get slayed automatically. once again thx for this plug as it seems that ATAC is all but broken.

Last edited by meng; 06-04-2009 at 15:04.
Send a message via Yahoo to meng
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-04-2009 , 21:56   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng View Post
Turn off friendly fire during the warmup round! if your using this plugin http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78218 there is already a cvar to control ff.
Well that makes things easy, no need to make work-arounds then.

Quote:
Rothgar - thx for this plug. it works well. im using it on a new css server. i dont know if you plan on adding any new features but if you do... how hard would it be to add a few more of the punishments like ATAC. you could just use the functions provided by funcommands.smx. a few great ones are timebomb/blind/drug and so on. another worthy feature would be spawn protection as somebody else suggested. basically what it is.... when you first spawn during new round, there is a certain amount of time (say 5-10 seconds) during which if you team attack you get slayed automatically. once again thx for this plug as it seems that ATAC is all but broken.
I believe Blind/Drug should be already in there. Have you checked the source file before compiling to make sure the options are set to 1? Also have you checked you have the enabled cvars set to 1?

As for timebomb etc, I didn't add those however could look at adding them I guess. I think in most mods the "bomb" doesn't do anything except have a count-down.

I remember the days where firebomb/freezebomb had a radius and would actually burn/freeze people within that radius.

As for spawn protection I could also look at adding that I guess.
meng
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2009 , 19:24   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #89

you are correct sir. i had blind/drug turned off. i guess what im really asking for is the timebomb. i know its just a glorified slay. but i really like the sourcemod (funcommands) version of the timebomb. and yes it does work. at least in cs it does. it doesnt kill others around you but thats how i prefer it. alot of people like the firebomb too but i think that one may be a little glitchy. and a note on spawn protection... normally there would be a cvar "spawnprotecttime" or something to that effect. so one can adjust the time in seconds of its effect.

once again thx for this plug. great to know your around and interested in it as well.
Send a message via Yahoo to meng
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-08-2009 , 00:03   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
you are correct sir. i had blind/drug turned off. i guess what im really asking for is the timebomb. i know its just a glorified slay. but i really like the sourcemod (funcommands) version of the timebomb. and yes it does work. at least in cs it does. it doesnt kill others around you but thats how i prefer it. alot of people like the firebomb too but i think that one may be a little glitchy. and a note on spawn protection... normally there would be a cvar "spawnprotecttime" or something to that effect. so one can adjust the time in seconds of its effect.

once again thx for this plug. great to know your around and interested in it as well.
Well I had a few thoughts on how this could be implemented but not sure how to go about it yet.

I originally thought a "round start" protection time would be the way to go but that is not really accurate for a "Spawn" protection because for example a server could be running deathmatch.

So I can check a period after the player spawns, however I'm sure we don't want to have in deathmatch cases (maybe) people accidentally shooting a freshly spawned team-mate within the protection time and being slayed. Not sure.

So maybe I could try "mirror" the damage (as long as it's not over 100hp or has not already killed them) or trying to stop the damage by just giving the Hp back. However these may not be stable on all mods because they rely on offsets.

So yeah probably need some ideas on how this feature should be implemented.

I guess with some difficulty I could also have a few options for the spawn and round start protections. (slay, mirror, reverse) etc.