Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Custom Weapon Animation Reload Sync Plugin?

Post New Thread Reply   

SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 03-12-2021 , 07:26   [L4D2] Custom Weapon Animation Reload Sync Plugin?
Reply With Quote #1

Is there a plugin, or can someone make me a plugin like this for $ PayPal(if wanted/required/necessary):

Plugin that syncs (synchronizes) custom weapon reload animation speed to that of the actual value of the weapon reload speed? Because some custom weapon reload animation speeds are off from the actual reload speed value of the weapon they are modding.

Example: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1671625456 if u give m60 reserve ammo the reload animation of this weapon is off from the actual reload value of the weapon itself in game files.

So my question is can someone make a plugin or direct me to a plugin that fixes this problem? basically in simple terms outside of redesigning an entirely new reload animation for the weapon. is there a way to speed up the custom reload animation of this weapon to match the actual reload speed value of the weapon?

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 03-12-2021 at 07:34.
SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 03-14-2021 , 00:11   Re: [L4D2] Custom Weapon Animation Reload Sync Plugin?
Reply With Quote #2

Anyone know a fix to this problem? Or maybe for that m60 workshop skin itself - anyone know the file in that m60 workshop weapon needed to modify the speed of the reload animation of that m60 workshop file to mimic the actual reload value of the m60 in the Game? Because right now its off by A LOT. it needs like a 50% speed increase.

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 03-14-2021 at 00:14.